New Website and Forum Suggestion and Discussion

Activity Forums General Forum New Website and Forum Suggestion and Discussion

This topic contains 38 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Tyrud 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Mrprofilen
    Participant

I agree Arise. I was going to say something about it, but I don’t have much sway in the mix. And, don’t worry about your English skills, one of us (or a lot of us) can pitch in and spice it up if you want. It’s all about helping each other anyway!

Tyrud

It’s not a bad rule set, but like Lance said, it’s not exactly necessary and any spammer will ignore the rules anyway. What is needed, however, is a way for the mods to clean up spam updates and the like (mod power is limited to the forums only) in the blog section (Front/home page) so that urb doesn’t have to deal with it.

Arise
    Participant

Ha!Ha! @tyrud, you feel it is not a bad rule is because those are the old forum rule created by Chilly. XDDDDDDD I think it is good, just a thought. >o<

Arise
    Participant

Just Encounter with this for about 15 minutes long, anyone else?

Nguyen Hai Nam
    Participant

Me too.

Lance

Unsure if someone mentioned this.
    When going to a forum topic through hitting the “you have a reply to a topic” notification it always sends me to the first post and not the actual post that caused the notification.
    For most here that my not be any issue but it is troublesome to find the actual post the notification triggered in a topic that has many pages, is very active and I have not visited for a while.

Old issue: There is still no Forum Post preview function.

Tyrud

As a matter of fact Lance, whenever you click on the name of any topic that has a new reply to it through the front page feed you always land on the first page, so it seems to be an endemic issue/inconvenience.

Post preview is definitely a sorely missed feature for me and I assume a few others too. Would be nice to get it back somehow in the future.

Lance

TOPIC: New account creations and old log in problems.

From Discord.
    Snarks – 22:52
    @lance Just recently got a locked out message as well. “Your access to this service has been temporarily limited. Please try again in a few minutes. (HTTP response code 503)

Reason: Exceeded the maximum number of page not found errors per minute for humans.”

Sakura Tenshi [popcap991] – 17:33
    Did anyone received this after attempt to log in?
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/234717111807770624/358636481612480515/Screen_shot_2017-09-16_at_11.32.33_PM.png?width=1260&height=370

Valthero – 01:41
    HAHA I just registered a new Valthero account and I’m still locked out
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/234717111807770624/358759291286454273/unknown.png?width=400&height=118

urbzz posted an update 8 hours ago

Glad to see old folks registering. concerning the bans. IF you you go to a webpage that we don’t have on this website (like all the traffic derived by the spammers) more than twice, you will be banned for 5 days. That’s the rule. Don’t go where you shouldn’t 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Lance. Reason: urbzz gave some tips to loging in

Tyrud

Would it be possible to get posts to show the date and time they were posted? It helps me when catching up on threads to know what the new posts are via their time stamp. Hopefully following the website reset, it’s not permanently broken.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar