- Mon, Jun 7th '21 at 17h 59m 57s #9794Sat, Jun 12th '21 at 6h 17m 48s #9797Thu, Jun 17th '21 at 19h 06m 37s #9801Tue, Jun 22nd '21 at 7h 32m 51s #9802
Thu, Jun 24th '21 at 17h 01m 36s #9803Thu, Jul 1st '21 at 17h 19m 40s #9804Fri, Jul 16th '21 at 16h 05m 07s #9805Fri, Jul 23rd '21 at 22h 17m 08s #9809Thu, Aug 26th '21 at 15h 57m 38s #9816Fri, Aug 27th '21 at 4h 33m 50s #9817Frank HylerParticipant
- This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Lance. Reason: trying to clean the link
Here I sit with a glass of bourbon. This being the only thread in any forum that’s been active more recently than a few months.
I started playing over a decade ago (when the website was still “unfairrandombrutailty”). Back, when I paid for a Lastwinter key which I’m sure I’ve still got written down someplace. For whatever reason MnB made an impression on me. Even though I was never active in the forums I’ve always had an account. MnB has been something I’ve kept up with fairly regularly, at least every couple of months over all the years. I’ve looked forward to and appreciated every update to the game and the series. This comment doesn’t really have a direction, I guess I wanted to thank y’all for all the work that’s been put in. The Steam stuff looks great so far, so many people (including myself) are going to love this.
Cheers from a fanSun, Aug 29th '21 at 15h 56m 02s #9818WanderjarParticipant
we’re really really really active on the discord. this thread is more of an archive of progress tbhMon, Sep 6th '21 at 20h 51m 06s #9820LanceModerator
Finally the implementation of the Classic MNB2 play into the game along with lots of updates.
– Fixed Machine gunner range issues. (Bipod skill still wonky)
– Medic “hang on” healing messages will not play for Germans
– Wooden carts and wood piles will now have their cover removed when destroyed by explosives.
– Disabled soldiers that are left behind still get checked for medals availability, if they are still alive when the patrol finishes
– Bouncing Betty blast reduced by half
– fixed a fault where Wespointer and Tactical Advantage skills were not resetting
– Pushed back the flankers by 300 px (they spawn up to 900 px back now)
– Change the screen sanity function to avoid empty fields when longer maps are generated
– New player and German skill, airburst arty. A very potent large scale crowd control (Blue smoke for the Germans)
– Iron cross bearers will now have 3 saves comparable to the veteran save your soldiers have.
– SDKFZ will now spawn properly when Pz grenadier battle condition is on
– Troops that are dead wont be affected by stun for obvious biological reasons.
– Reduced damage of carbines by 10
– Increased combat creep by 20%
– Increased German hit-points generated by skill creep by 20%
– Increased German base morale by 10
– Mines will affect vehicles now
– Mines can be disarmed by engies, Sappers and soldiers having a shovel
– Fixed a ribbon (8) description
– Super basic mnb classic implementation
– 0.2.0a fixed floating equipment debug viewThu, Sep 9th '21 at 7h 21m 50s #9822Sun, Sep 26th '21 at 21h 20m 27s #9825Mon, Oct 4th '21 at 8h 07m 59s #9826LanceModerator
Good run man.
For those that are not following this closely on Discord.
The difficulty has been doubled for Classic mode compared to MnB2 play.
Anything past wave 50 is now like getting past wave 100.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.