MNBR-Patch 1.5 Bug Report

Activity Forums Recon Bugs and Technical Help MNBR-Patch 1.5 Bug Report

This topic contains 30 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Arise 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Arise
    Participant

As what the title mean, here post some old forum post PDF link: click here

Kacpo
    Participant

@urbzz, are you sure the 20px auto detect range doesn’t apply to mines?
    I’ve just had a game when my rangers three times spotted a mine that was just under their feet. Either auto asset detection makes the traps obsolete, or I’m just that lucky.
    just letting know.

LtHunter
    Participant

Hi! After receiving the ‘Rain season’ Memo that says that job ‘should take about 5 days’ and ‘your men will fall under our command’: shouldn’t all our men (except WIA and those already tasked) been ‘Tasked’ for the following 5 days? If it should, this does not happen.
    And, didn’t checked but, does this memo increase our men ‘fatigue’? It should?

null

Lance

Moved here for reason that this topic will get addressed at some point but not now and therefore BUG REPORTS need to go to their respective Forum Topics. ~Lance

Farlarzia posted an update an hour ago
    In recon, sometimes when the hueys arrive for pickup (not Medevac, regular, including search patrols), they act as medevacs, meaning my guys can’t actually lift off. Particularly annoying, seeing as my radio guy was critical, and I medevaced him, completed the firebase attack, and then when the search party came to pick them up, none of them could get on, failing the mission, and leaving everyone MIA, including the guy that actually evaced.

DevilPup29 replied an hour ago
    Well, I’d suggest having a backup radio man just for that matter. I’d then call in for a secondary EVAC (if possible) and get picked up at the base. OR I’d move to the primary LZ and get extracted there. See if that helps.

Farlarzia replied 20 minutes ago
    I think you missed my issue: Helicopters arrived, that I should have been able to board, but they were unable to (as I said above, they weren’t medevacs either). Having more radio’s is a solution, but it’s a solution to something that shouldn’t be a problem

Clockwork
    Participant

I know that flash was having trouble with the size of the game in the past (why reinforcements were removed if i recall rightly) but the supply drop has now stopped working for me which is a bit annoying. by that i mean, i can call click it on the radio menu, but nothing happens. Am i the only one?

I recently did a capture fire base mission and killed over 40 VC, when i extracted during the first night (having killed maybe 2-3 during night time) i still received the night ops badge. Not really sure why… most of my kills were from support 😛

Arise
    Participant

No, you are not the only one. The supply drop don’t have the effect except the radio call text on the patch 1.5. The reinforcement remove is because they does not exist right now, so to make the radio panel be good and clean the useless page, Urb removed it. Maybe one day, they will back after we find the way to fix the max game engine loading problem.

Sure this bug will be fix, but it have to wait for a while as we are keeping busy on MNB3.

Lt.Dan
    Participant

I’ve tried the supply drop function multiple times when my squad was running low on ordnance, but I never seem to get any response. It’s like it doesn’t exist.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  Lt.Dan.

Lt.Dan
    Participant

As you can see, over several minutes I’ve attempted the asset many times, but to no avail.

What do you get from a drop anyways?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  Lt.Dan.

Mexican Batman
    Participant

I don’t know why but I don’t find rice bags anymore , or fuel dumps , and it is rare for me to find the vc trail things. I often search least 30% of the AO. The only assets I find are weapons caches and campsites.

Arise
    Participant

I would say it is probably should be test by some of way, I will do it. But I believe the asset appearing is still normal as it should be. Since the 1.5 did not change any system related with asset appearing, so I think it is very un-possible to have some problem with that.

I will do it 25 times and see how it goes! Will reply soon.

Mexican Batman
    Participant

thx Arise if it is not happening with you then I will need the direct link to recon .

Arise
    Participant

Brother I believe it work fine, here is the picture.

I do found it twice in the 10 times Recce Mission test, so guess you need go hard searching. I usually search 50% of AO each mission. XD

BTW, What does it mean ” need the direct link to recon “? I don’t understand.

Mexican Batman
    Participant

then it is all me , by direct link I mean something like this

direct link to the mud and blood page

Arise
    Participant

Mexican Batman
    Participant

Thx for the test Brother and thx for the link too

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar