MnB2 Tips and Tricks

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 2 MnB2 Tips and Tricks

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lance 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ian
    Participant

Hello all, I have been playing MnB2 for a long time now and realized that there are several small yet useful tips and tricks that you usually learn the more you play MnB2, and it would be great to learn new tips and tricks that could be used for future MnB2 gameplay.

So I’ll start some tips and tricks that I know,
    1.) Bunker+Trenches offer better protection than Bunker+Sandbag or Bunker only.
    2.) Mines can destroy tanks. (even tigers!)
    3.) High XP troops armed springfields fire rifle grenades more often than m1s or carbines.
    4.) 100 XP Snipers are always cloaked and can never be fired upon except by enemy snipers.
    5.) You can ignore tanks when advancing as they won’t count as flankers.
    6.) Halftrack with .50 cal upgrade can destroy soft skinned vehicles.

Got more tips and tricks to share that aren’t generally well known about?

Lance

Nice idea for a topic @afrenchie
    I will pick on just one section of somewhat more insider information for now.
    Natural objects Protection Tips:
    Trees give Line-of-Sight protection for units placed behind them.
    Easy recognized if you are out of LoS is that not only do you not get shot at but your unit will also not shoot through the LoS object.
    Rocks (boulders) give LoS protection and can give fragmentation protection for units on top of them. “Can” = it’s an unknown random % chance to not take fragmentation damage.
    Note that nothing saves you from an explosive direct hit unless you are a soldier inside a Bunker or a Pillbox.

Those 2 natural things are the ones that give any form of protection.
    For new players it may seam that fallen logs or sandpits should give protection but they do not.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar