- Thu, Aug 31st '17 at 16h 21m 29s #5962RiderxParticipant
Because sometimes RNGeezus blesses us with some LOL moments.
– Day 0, You have acquired the following item: The one ring
– Day 0, Riderx is starting his adventures.Fri, Apr 6th '18 at 19h 58m 24s #7476
Meet the most fearless man in all of STWALT.
Thu, Apr 12th '18 at 22h 51m 28s #7550TyrudModerator
I wouldn’t classify him as truly fearless unless you bought that gnarly surfboard, dude! ;D
Wed, Jun 6th '18 at 22h 50m 56s #7852Nicholas AndersenParticipant
- This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Tyrud.
I got a free meal and drink from a castle banquet…and sold them right back to the castle for profit.Tue, Sep 18th '18 at 18h 42m 43s #8168
This Elf was truly a weakling and a dunce and unlucky as hell and I am so glad that starting a new quest with a new character is just a click away here.
– Day 4, Fizban, Killed by a Orc Hunter at level 1 after 4.3 days of travel. Fizban had 0 gold pieces in his purse and managed to gain 0 experience points.
– Day 4, You missed by rolling 8(8+0), which is lower than the attack score (13) of the Orc Hunter. You also missed your saving throw (9) which is over your defense score of1!! You lose 1 hit point.
– Day 4, Your flee score of 19(14+5) was over 10. You managed to escape the Small Red Dragon!!
– Day 4, You have discovered the following emplacement: an apple tree
– Day 3, You have discovered the following emplacement: a tower
– Day 1, You have acquired the following item: Skull Cap
– Day 1, Your flee score of 10(5+5) was over 10. You managed to escape the Minotaur!!
– Day 0, Fizban is starting his adventures.
Next: Ranger finds ruins and that big-rusty-nails-poor-placement.
Right after he gets crushed by a Boulder for 2 HP damage at day 4.
Yaa , he should also have better stayed at home.Sun, Sep 23rd '18 at 19h 39m 49s #8215TyrudModerator
Reads like a 3 stooges version of the Lord of the Rings, or perhaps Lord of the Rings but how it would’ve happened XDSun, Sep 23rd '18 at 20h 29m 58s #8216
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.