Let's Play Mud and Blood 3 – Caramida9 Youtube Channel

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 Screen Shots, Movies and AARs Let's Play Mud and Blood 3 – Caramida9 Youtube Channel

This topic contains 41 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Arise 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Arise
    Participant

urbzz
    Keymaster

Wicked fight at the road on those dismounted troops!!

caramida9
    Participant

Yo guys. I know it’s been a long time, but since there’s not really much interesting things happening in the hedgerows… and since I need to grind a little bit anyways… how do you boys feel about a livestream this coming weekend? Would you be down for some unfair and brutal live action?

Snarks
    Participant

Give us a stream link and a time. I’m usually down to have something running in the background while I work.

Lance

Love to. 🙂
    Since you are but 1 hours difference away and I have off it be great to see a live gameplay.

caramida9
    Participant

Alright then, very well. Then you better get ready to unleash the brutality THIS SATURDAY NIGHT! I’ll be going back to Twitch to livestream it. I’ve tried youtube streaming services but I wasn’t quite pleased. For those of you who don’t know this is my channel: https://www.twitch.tv/caramida10

And just like previous times. I’ll be making a countdown timer for when the stream will occur, so we don’t have any inconviniences with figuring out the hour around the world. So I’m thinking it will happen sometime around this hour:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170617T2210&p0=49&msg=Caramida9+Streams&font=cursive
    Give or take a few minutes while I prepare my setup. I’ll see you there commanders.

Arise
    Participant

Lance

On your twitch channel now and awaiting the show.
    Question: Why does your you-tube video stretch so much?

caramida9
    Participant

About that, I was actually wanting to ask a question. Is there any sort of “full-screen” version of the game.
    The youtube video is a bit streched out because I do it in the editing so it fits the whole screen(or at least most of it). I sacrifice a bit of the quality, so I use up the space more properly. But I haven’t tried doing that with OBS yet, so I have to check if it’s possible. Otherwise you will have to see a pretty small livestream.

Reid

There is a full screen version of MnB3 linked underneath the Play URB Games section of the site

Lance

That was a blast. You where at it for hours. Thank you for the great show.
    You even played a round of Gekisen and won despite giving me heart stoppages for a while.
    Keep up the awesome work!

Arise
    Participant

caramida9
    Participant

Yo guys… just made a new one in the meanwhile, just in case you missed it.

Lance

Starts the game and scowls up the field “hmm, yaa, hmm, hmmmm, great as fuck, hmmm yaaa…” Serious face!
    Love it when you play our games. You are so much more into it then when playing other games.
    So there was a German Sniper in the first bunch. It’s no wonder that they hit better then.
    HMG got serious spotting distance nerf so you can fire at them first now.
    Only problem is it can take a while and meanwhile reinforcements keep rolling in.
    Good hedgerow stand there. Bomb drop on target too.
    Soon you are in the city and then things get really fun. 🙂
    Stay brutal and URB on!

Arise
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar