Less total ways survired that i should have

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 2 Bugs and Technical Help Less total ways survired that i should have

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kacpo 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

BlackLoneWolf
    Participant

Hello guys
    When I looked on my Stats Panel after second game, I get confused.
    I get less total ways survired than I should have. In first game I survived 69 waves and in the second game 83. But, i have only 137 ways, not 152.
    I know it’s a little difference, but this stat is need to a lot of ribbons, so I am quite dissapointed rigtn now.
    Maybe i count wrong and some waves don’t count in this :/
    Thanks for help in advance.

Wilhelm
    Participant

In Mud and Blood 2 there is a system called Logical Wave count, running parallel with regular wave count. Logical wave count is the real, but hidden wave count for your runs and is the determiner of the difficulty (wave 50/100 beginnings etc) as well as counters for ribbons. Im pretty sure when Lance and/or someone else more knowledgeable sees this they can give a more detailed explanation.
    Detailed order crates are the main misfits for this difference in waves, DO crates cut 15 waves off of the logical wave counter ( as far as I know) and looking at your wave counts you are missing exactly that so you must´ve picked up one of those.

All in all, its not a bug, its a deliberate system.

Kacpo
    Participant

That’s exactly what Wilhelm said:
    your missing 15 waves are definitely a work of DO crates. Unfortunately you never know what does a crate contain so you have to gamble and hope to survive these extra 7 and a half minutes.

Other than that, I haven’t ever heard of any bug or feature that would meddle with the wave counters.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar