Last WInter Game Play Video – Alpha Version 0.5.1

Activity Forums Side Projects Discussions Last Winter Last WInter Game Play Video – Alpha Version 0.5.1

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  The Lone Ranger 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Arise
    Participant

Enjoy the show.

Mo-Tah
    Participant

Interesting choice, dumping it all on Dodge like ya did. Now I cant say I watched the entire two hours, but can say I did skip thru it’s entirety and now have an urge to go on a walkabout of my own!

Would suggest for future play it might be a bit more.., :/ ..helpful? To just Eat the Fish Whole till your hunger subsides.

Arise
    Participant

No! Worms will be the problem, although it hasn’t function well. lol In the real world wild, we shouldn’t eat fish like that. XD

I choice the dodge is to avoid the early hurt when cutting or doing so work and hunting. XD

Glad you watch my video. XD

Looking forward yours story. >o< @mo-tah

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

Never heard of “Last Winter” until now and it looks interesting.

Arise
    Participant

It does men, you can try some.

It will be put to development list after we have MNB3 stable, so maybe have some try to prepare the feed back?! XDDDD

@a2ndlieutenantwithamapandcompass

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

I can only imagine how long it takes to spell a2ndlieutenantwithamapandcompass with no mistakes I thought that I put in the Username when I made this account.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar