Land Mines

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 Land Mines

This topic contains 36 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  HIROBOY 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Vipility
    Participant

What’s the detection range for mines; Does it get affected by exp or classes?

Nyquist D Taf
    Participant

Detection range i dont know about but for classes Id say no cause my medic is scanning for mines

Arise
    Participant

The Land Mine detection currently is bug, so you will not be able to found it. Prey! currently. XD

Vipility
    Participant

I used frenchies to detect the land mines. Also I hope you are not the cause of it…

Lemur
    Participant

3rd try at getting gold star, and on 9th or 10th advance land mines kill 2 of my guys… great

And devs say for now it will stay as it is? Jeez. It could at least be nerfed that mines dont instantly gib your soldiers until mine detection is properly implemented.

Lemur
    Participant

Aaaaaand 2 more guys on the next battlefield…

One Kidney
    Participant

I’ve given up on the gold star till something is implemented, over the course of 5 attempts I have lost on average 3 men to mines, normally starting around advance 8-9, the closest I have gotten is advance 10 but by that point the loss of a man or two is too devistating to continue…

On my last attempt I lost the total of 7 men to mines, 2 as early as advance 5!

Lemur
    Participant

Depends who you lose. My first two losses were scout and engineer. So no big deal, I could still fight infantry, but it would be riskier without scout 1st skill, AT and sandbags.

But I left fairly confident advancing with rifleman(frontline killing and some suppression), marksman(long range HVT assassinations), signaller(long range support) and medic(healing).

But then I lost rifleman and signaller… Theoretically I could very slowly advance, but krauts started getting reinforcements, and neither marksman or medic were able to efficiently supress enemy or kill them fast enough.

Vegard
    Participant

Holy shit. 1 map 3 soldiers lost. All to the damn mines. 😛

Lance

For reference. What day are you on and how far ahead?

Lemur
    Participant

1 day on schedule. I keep restarting. After trying on the same save on the first battlefield I instantly hit a wall with 4-6 krauts which was soon reinforced with pak or some shit. (I think player rank may increase difficulty, as I racked up over 60k exp on previous run)

Lemur
    Participant

Just hit a mine on 2nd batllefield on first day…

One Kidney
    Participant

Same here, always starting from Omaha Beach with a fresh profile as it gives you the opportunity to train up a usable squad for the long haul.

Fairly consistently starts to happen around the 7-9 advances mark, and once it starts happening it tends to happen every map following.

My only outlier so far has been the game where I lost two men on advance 5, and then once again started happening around 8-9 again.

Joker
    Participant

In my opinion all explosives strikes should be able to clear land mines. Mines are normally trigged by them. I well know it may not yet be implemented, and most likely will never be, as it would negate most of the mine efficiency.
    But cant keep myself from throwing some explosives to clear a mine-path – it just seems logical.

urbzz
    Keymaster

chain of effect is planned to be in. 0.24 will have all mines to show up as well.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar