Lance's let's plays…

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 Screen Shots, Movies and AARs Lance's let's plays…

This topic contains 43 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Tyrud 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Lance

Start D9 +5.
    After a few steps one GI suddenly explodes. Mines!!
    First hedge and nobody is leveled up but I have to deal with some real tough enemies.
    2 men did not survive that hedge. Reaction time was simply to low from my squad.
    Finally an upgrade. Signaler. did not take long and I used 2 calls on Sit-Rep and 2 on Replacements.
    The rest is in the vid.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Lance.

Lance

Lance

After playing a game for a long time one can get careless and overconfident.
    A good example of such is this game.

urbzz
    Keymaster

Haha inventory management beside a dirt road.. I bet those scenarios happened in real life to 🙂 Featured brutality!!!!!!

Alex
    Participant

Well Lance you challenged me so here is my attempt.

Lance

Just a short single run. Just…. he he he

Lance

Here the end (last leg) of a long run. Starts bad and ends worse.
    Nail biting at times. A great show so tune in folks for some fine URB.

Lance

This has it all, URB wise.
    Mines, OP enemy soldiers, Tiger Tank, Half Tracks, HMGs . . . .

urbzz
    Keymaster

This is Mud and Blood in its purest form. Thanks for sharing man. #noquiting

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  urbzz.

Lance

Glad someone likes because the replies around here are almost zilch.
    If possible I never give up cause those plays are usually the most fun regardless if I win or lose in the end.
    I was rather astonished that I did not get clobbered right at the start because with so many days ahead playing to win is usually hopeless since one does not even get far from the starting line.
    As far as this last one goes.
    Sort of reflex wise I URBed myself a lot there towards the end by hitting the Replacement Soldier call instead of just quickly ending the run.
    Yup. MnB to the fullest. 🙂

Lance

Amazingly I am still playing at 8 days ahead without a single game over.
    Here today’s run. Seams that the AI kind of stays fixed with the total amount of enemy soldiers as if on time or just 1-2 days ahead.
    Heavy skill usage by them however keeps me on my toes.

Tyrud

Managed to catch this on a lull at work (got access to the site there turns out). Really fun vid to watch, honestly!

I liked the start of it, where everything was nice an organized. Even saw you practicing the old tenant of the four Fs; find them, fix them, flank them and finish them. Two sections, one that fixes, one that flanks. All good, until that wall of course. Starting with the surprise HMG that was very quickly neutralized (luckily), that wall very quickly became your waifu honestly, and rightly so as without it those reinforcement wave’s would’ve tossed you in the bin.

The moment that had me audibly saying “Oh no!” was when you got hit with artillery… right as the supply drop was coming down XD. I very much expected it to explode as soon it got hit a la MnB 2, but it was not to be (again, good luck). Took more than just a few bombs to hit that second HMG, so RNG gives and takes. Can only assume the plane was slowly zeroing in, although the two initial bombs weren’t useless as they gibbed both times.

Ending was a little dicey with quite a target rich environment, but smart movement on your part and solid shooting, particularly from the sniper, got you through. Shame the crate had to be sacrificed but you couldn’t have asked for a better target for your bomb drops. I like this because watching it makes you realize that while supremely annoying and possibly fatal, if you can control the engagement and get a little lucky, reinforcement waves are basically free farm to get your guys up to the level.

Nice play, friendo!

Lance

Always nice to get a reply here especially from a friend.
    That is a very good dissection of that game. Well written too.
    Glad you enjoyed.
    So when will we be able to read or see some game plays of yours?

Tyrud

If I find that MnB games can be played in spite of my workplace’s web filters (schools don’t quite like vidya games during school hours), I might be able to play and then recount some of my adventures as there is usually plenty of time to do so there. Alas I can only record on my home computer, and while at home, I don’t always have a full hour two to spare just for MnB. We shall see my friend, as I’d love to have you critique my play one of these days.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar