Lance's let's plays…

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 Screen Shots, Movies and AARs Lance's let's plays…

This topic contains 31 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Lance 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Lance

Rejoice fellow Urbanians. The new patch brings you new game-plays to watch.
    Since I could not detect any new bugs (nothing that was know before) I have none to report so far but in case someone does find anything please post it in the version 0.30 bug report.

Towards my game here. I am still aiming for that Hedgerow Ribbon and therefore play just a single field/Leg and stop in order to keep my current 5 days ahead of schedule.
    If I am not wrong then I need to pull that of another 4 times in a row.

Lance

With 5 days ahead I entered St.Lo and made another single field game.
    Kind of strange how the games difficulty is when 5 days ahead all the time.
    Most importantly, I did NOT get that special ribbon awarded. How come????

TANkyMEow
    Participant

Lol. Nice playthrough on the D20 video Lance…but that poor guy though on 2:41 >_<

Lance

This one took me a while to get through just one field.

Lance

Next run. 2nd leg. More challenge = more fun.

Lance

Watch it! nuff said

urbzz
    Keymaster

What a great fight Lance. I’m quite impressed with your tactics.

Lance

Thank you. 🙂
    Here the previous game where I made a tactical mistake halfway through by being way to aggressive.
    Also took to long to make decisions. Especially upgrade wise.

Lance

About that 2 hour game I talked about in the AAR topic.
    I cut out less then 20 minutes of pure brutality for you all to enjoy.

urbzz
    Keymaster

so much violence thanks for sharing my dude!!

Lance

Grunts. . . . got to roll with em till they they drop. 🙂

Lance

ARR = At so many days ahead is is about suicidal to even start another game without quitting till one is at a level where winning at leas one field does not take a miracle and/ or many hours of play but I did it anyways.
    Will comment more below the cut out of 1+hour vid. I reduced the resolution so that uploads do not take all day anymore. Please comment if the quality is to bad now.

All was easy till I reached the first hedgerow. Then I got stuck there till the end.
    Maybe if I would have looked to it that the Signaller gets his Arty Skill then maybe after a few hours of shell rain I could have won but I guess I did not have a good plan this time around.

Actually I got lucky that the enemy line was right there above the hedge so far that I could easily use it as a means of defense. And no mass enemy charge ever came.
    Almost was confident that I could overrun the enemy soldiers but then that Tank showed up.
    Our troops are still dumb as to target them instead of the enemy soldiers.

Here a point of praise to urbzz for the great Tank AI.

Despite me trying to goat it into crossing the hedgerow and then just leave it there out of LOS it kept retreating back to the mass of soldiers thereby being safe from getting flanked or TNTed a lot by my men.
    Perma pins are still a huge drag.
    After losing the Signaller all was basically lost unless the Commando would have survived that mad dash.
    Was real fun playing hide and seek with the Panzer. To bad that lots of damage functions that used to be in or where talked about for tanks (vehicles) are not active right now.
    The crew should have left the burning tank for instance.
    Bullets can not do anything to a tank although they are suppose to be able to damage periscopes, antennas and shoot out exposed crew members.
    Maybe in the next patch…….

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Lance. Reason: moved the you-tubelink up in the post so that it will show on the front page

Lance

Dam challenging and long plays when ahead so far but sometimes it is o so much worth it.

Lance

Dare to do the same. A new challenge is born!

Lance

A Stuart tank can be useful.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar