Lance's let's plays…

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 Screen Shots, Movies and AARs Lance's let's plays…

This topic contains 43 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Tyrud 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Lance

Now that I finally found a way to make decent voice comments and moderation during game plays I think that a thread for myself to post voiced videos will help to improve on this totally new battle field corresponding style for everyone.
    The following is my second voiced game recording. I think I was to nervous there.
    Tried to give a bit more game description and tips. As with the first vid I did not edit this at all since I do not have the means to do so.
    In case the sounds are to loud or to low then those are the normal game sounds for which I have no volume control nor can I control the microphone volume input.
    Overall it was an awesome game as far as URB goes. Enjoy the show.

Arise
    Participant

This is probably the best game to express what MNB3 German is. XD Let us count what you have.

Tiger, HMG in the Bunker. Then German Infantry with a M24 Grenade, glad you are in the Bunker when he throw it. Then German Truck, load with MG42 can switching on your man, Mortar to shoot your running position, also can hear the Sniper shoot. Then, the flare come, we all know what is going to happened next. Arty fall and give the hell to Ally, also a poor panic guy was die while he running back to home. lol

But you made it, luck but experience player is not just win by luck. You made a very good decision when accident situation happened, Good Job @lance !

Like this one. >o<

Lance

hmmm not much feedback and I do not see that my voiced vids get more clicks then those without….
    Here a quickie taken of a field where the last man standing is about to win.
    Lately I am getting a lot of plays with sole survivors. First 2 died of Arty and I cleaned the field after that to see it that may bug the game.
    What was buggy where the first 2 minutes of the game where it ran a bit shuttery at the start.
    Had that happen in the ver0.23 before as well. Seamed like the game was perhaps placing stuff after it already started.

Lance

Another random test game. Second leg. Tried out with 3 Riflemen on how good Carbines can be at maxed rank.
    Result: Great at very short range but can not hit squat at long range making them just poor suppressors in an open field.
    Also; Fire in ver23c is way to wild in its spreading and the effects go way beyond the visual fire sprites. I recall that got nerfed in following versions and it was good then.

Lance

Newest patch version 0.30a and no bugs in sight.

Lance

Lance

Lance

This was easy at first but then I got distracted and did not pay attention to where I placed my men. Germans can be very vigilant at times. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lance

Bit to quiet on the war movie front.
    Started this recording after a massive mortar bombardment that gibbed a man behind that hedgerow.
    So much for them needing LoS to hit dead on.
    5 days ahead was murder in the previous 2 games. Either I did not get of the starting line at all or progress was so slow that as soon as someone got enough xp to levl they got killed.
    Totally URB when every second enemy soldier uses a skill on you.
    Here that clip. Enjoy.

Lance

And another week gone by with but myself to entertain the masses.
    Behold my dream team until well you’ll see.

Lance

Short random play.

Gabriel Ruiz
    Participant

how did you select all your units like that ? for all of them to push up all together

Jow
    Participant

press 9 to select all solders.

Lance

solders
    Dictionary Definition = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solder
    Well I suppose they melted together in a certain way after all them gibbing. ๐Ÿ™‚
    I am kidding here of course. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    A more vid/play(s) related reply(s) would be much appreciated. โœ(โ—”โ—กโ—”)

Lance

.hmmmm, seams that the zombies got most of the #urbanians this time around.
    In case anyone is still interested in watching a nice MNB3 play here a leg 3 run with unintentional 2 Signalers cause I miss-clicked on the upgrade panel.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar