Insane rifle skill from starting soldiers

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 2 Screen Shots and Movies Insane rifle skill from starting soldiers

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Tyrud 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Jordan Sammut
    Participant

This is insane I just started off with him like that
    EDIT: The image link did not have a file definition. In this case the .png was missing.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Lance. Reason: Image display help

Lance

psalmas posted this on the Discord.
    I though id be nice to conserve this here especially since we always had a special place for Super Soldiers.

psalmas
    Participant

i hold the record!

Aleksander
    Participant

Arian Manchego
    Participant

My starting soldiers are generally murderously accurate. I wonder if this is to give them a chance of survival right off the start? 😛

Almost makes me regret when they upgrade… especially the Rifleman, who always seems to become a very poor shot

Lance

aww wrong forum. This is for MnB2 and not MnB3 and it is to “show of” your best shooters.
    Nevertheless a nice post describing how a regular GI with 30 combat and an outdated Springfield Rifle outshoots his upgraded version with 35 combat skill.
    The reason = He loses the Springfield Rifle which has excellent damage and range and gets the M1 Carbine that has a nice big magazine but incredible poor effective range and does much less damage per hit.

Aleksander
    Participant

You can't beat this

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  Aleksander.

Lance

That’s incredible.
    As rare as the I love pie ribbon or almost.
    Especially for an Engineer. They usually have lower rifle stats then average GIs.
    On can consider oneself lucky to get a soldier with around 50 rifle sometimes aside from snipers of course.
    If my memory is correct then I think that the highest rifle skill ever shown around these parts was a GI with 120.
    I myself can not recall having gotten a soldier with 100 rifle before.
    Keep up the good work and URB On!

Tyrud

I’m with Lance! Ol’ X. Valiquette might have picked the wrong army vocation, unless he can snipe Germans with his wrench!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar