Insane rifle skill from starting soldiers

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 2 Screen Shots and Movies Insane rifle skill from starting soldiers

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Grindz117 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Jordan Sammut
    Participant

This is insane I just started off with him like that
    EDIT: The image link did not have a file definition. In this case the .png was missing.

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by  Lance. Reason: Image display help

Lance

psalmas posted this on the Discord.
    I though id be nice to conserve this here especially since we always had a special place for Super Soldiers.

Arian Manchego
    Participant

My starting soldiers are generally murderously accurate. I wonder if this is to give them a chance of survival right off the start? 😛

Almost makes me regret when they upgrade… especially the Rifleman, who always seems to become a very poor shot

Lance

aww wrong forum. This is for MnB2 and not MnB3 and it is to “show of” your best shooters.
    Nevertheless a nice post describing how a regular GI with 30 combat and an outdated Springfield Rifle outshoots his upgraded version with 35 combat skill.
    The reason = He loses the Springfield Rifle which has excellent damage and range and gets the M1 Carbine that has a nice big magazine but incredible poor effective range and does much less damage per hit.

Aleksander
    Participant

You can't beat this

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Aleksander.

Lance

That’s incredible.
    As rare as the I love pie ribbon or almost.
    Especially for an Engineer. They usually have lower rifle stats then average GIs.
    On can consider oneself lucky to get a soldier with around 50 rifle sometimes aside from snipers of course.
    If my memory is correct then I think that the highest rifle skill ever shown around these parts was a GI with 120.
    I myself can not recall having gotten a soldier with 100 rifle before.
    Keep up the good work and URB On!

Tyrud

I’m with Lance! Ol’ X. Valiquette might have picked the wrong army vocation, unless he can snipe Germans with his wrench!

Aleksander
    Participant

Would like to know how rare this is? Accidentally reset my profile, so no ribbons helped along.

Lance

So rare that I can not recall ever having seen something like an AT-Gun with a starting 29 Rifle.
    Not even above 10 was ever encountered I think.
    So then here the question of all questions. Did it hit more then any standard AT gun?

Aleksander
    Participant

Ironically, by the next minute, it was blown to pieces by a Panzer IV Infantry Support Tank hahah xd.

Aleksander
    Participant

TheLoneWolf
    Participant

Highest ever?
    I think I beat the record of 29, lets hope my luck doesn’t turn sour on this game!

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  TheLoneWolf.

Gage Morrison
    Participant

so i would like to know how to post on here but i got a soldier with 70 to 80 rifle of the bat

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  Lance. Reason: copied the image over from Discord

Grindz117
    Participant

2nd Lt Putting in work.

John Rambo Corpsman.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar