In-game range

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 In-game range

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jordan 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Vipility
    Participant

how many pixels is, let’s say, 1 metre?

Polarfuchs
    Participant

doing some quick math using the weapons stats… it’s about 14 pixels? not sure if that number is logical based on in game mechanics, but it’s either than or 2.5 pixels… and that number is not logical at all considering soldiers are more than 2 pixels across.

Mo-Tah
    Participant

This is an interesting question that kinda goes along with the question I asked..,

. What is the distance involved on our screen from top to bottom, and how do we refer to it?
    I consider the stretch from the bottom of the screen to the top of the screen(in between the area’s that have the stars stretching from left to right) as one Game or one Map.

When you first start, the length of screen from the top of your monitor to the bottom that you can see without scrolling I call a Klick, because there are 8 new areas to view that way when you start scrolling, and it takes around 5 hrs in Real-Life to cross that far on flat ground.

. I realize that didn’t answer your question, but maybe we’ll Both get answers.

..of course cracked crockery having such little value when it comes to.., ..to, uhh.., :-/
    Please allow me to quietly slip off now to The Bear, “Oh Sa-moo-liii!!!“…

ColonialRum
    Participant

So after some research at this site and considering the shape of a soldier being a circle (calculating ellipses is hard even for calc tools) , i have estimated that a soldier’s length in real life is 22 centimeters (8.66 inches)-length meaning distance from front to behind. Thus if the in-game length of a soldier is 2 pixels then what I find is that 1 meter(39.3 inches) is about 9 pixels.

Jordan
    Participant

MNBR pixels is 550 wide by 450 tall on a 5,000 x 5,000 box. I think MNB3 looks to me to be about 500-600 x 3–400 wide.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar