I knew the VCs had bad aim, but not THIS bad….

Activity Forums Recon Bugs and Technical Help I knew the VCs had bad aim, but not THIS bad….

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Lance 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Lt.Dan
    Participant

Ok. In the middle of a high heat mission I accidentally left my Recon screen on without pausing and got up to eat. When I came back, this happened…

I almost laughed my ass off. That hapless VC trying to kill my men and expending about a thousand bullets in the process was just too funny.
    How does this even happen? Is it a bug, or was I really just that lucky? This is a game based on chance, after all.
    All I’m saying is that I wish I was that lucky in all my other games.

Tyrud

What’s even crazier is I’m pretty sure that’s a Counter-LRRP isn’t it? Count yourself lucky, Lt. Dan!

Lt.Dan
    Participant

Don’t think that’s a Counter-LRRP, I think they are slighter darker. But they certainly are high level troops from the NVA.

Arise
    Participant

That is just a NVA actually. If I am not wrong, he is wandering NVA and love to walk around and sing a song with other VC. So don’t surprise with his poor shooting skill, lucky commander. And never never try this again, you might be lucky that system give this poor guy very bad seeting, but it will not always like that. >o<

urbzz
    Keymaster

In some occasion VC or NVA can have a random number of rifle skill. This includes 0 and or 100!! 🙂

Lt.Dan
    Participant

I must’ve gotten 1, or something like that. LMAO

Mexican Batman
    Participant

You got very , very lucky .

Rooster
    Participant

Maybe instead of shoving that ice cream in the crapper, you should’ve given it to that NVA; he needs some cheering up after his piss poor shooting.

TANkyMEow
    Participant

Lol…I don’t think that guy was actually trying to shoot you. Rather he was trying to help your guy get rid of mosquitos XD

Lance

LOL on top of that LOL cause you just dug up a mummified topic but since there are no more time stamps on this site since the reboot nobody can be to blame.
    However this thread does contain a very interesting game fact that urbzz himself disclosed.
    “In some occasion VC or NVA can have a random number of rifle skill. This includes 0 and or 100”
    Note: “in some occasions”, because as far as I recall in the alpha works the base VC Skill was like 10 or 15 and the NVA skill 20.
    This value is most likely modified by your Rank and/or Heat level.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar