Videos of Mud and Blood 3 (closed alpha)

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 Screen Shots, Movies and AARs Videos of Mud and Blood 3 (closed alpha)

This topic contains 187 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Mexican Batman 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 188 total)
  • Author

urbzz
    Keymaster

Lance keeps getting in those situations these days 🙂 Good thing he’s recording them for our entertainment tho.

As for reinforcements. The more you linger the more they get reinforcements poured in their AO although two straight waves at the end is a bit urbish 🙂

Lance

urbzz announced that the new patch 0.19 is in but I have not played that yet.
    Here another serious game that was rather tough. No fooling around by me.
    Still not at the Town. Darn….

caio
    Participant

how to play MNB3

caio
    Participant

how to play MNB3,or it cant be played by us

Kacpo
    Participant

Sorry. For now it’s for testers only.
    Although I think I heard URB muttering something about going to open beta soon. Maybe.

Lance

Tanks are a bit rare and since I ran past my last one without a fight using a hedgerow as cover this sucker parked right in front of the first on on the field close to the start.
    So I decided to see how it reacts under different conditions.

Would have really liked to see if I could shoot out the dude on top.
    So far I have never done any damage with just guns but urbzz said they have a chance to damage stuff like the antenna and periscope.
    Guess HtH vs Tanks is out but at least the MG is fairly balanced even if the Turret MG can still shoot of to the sides.

Lance

First game post of 0.19 with the new skills and weapons plus specialty system.
    Second run to show what all comes at higher upgrade levels.

Reid

Reid

Edit: removing double posted video

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  Reid.

Reid

The forum is bugging out on me, sorry guys

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  Reid.

Arise
    Participant

Have not test for a few days, sorry Boss and Lance, I finally fix my computer’s problem and back on line.

Back to MNB3 0.19. I will simply say 0.19 is as awesome as what it say in previous HQ article. But sure, a big change will contain with lots of bug. Here we go for view some awesome stuff we encounter in the game.

*CAS round now will cause dust! (Nice design Urb)
    *Full fantasy skill and new weapon tree.
    *Minefield and Mine Scan function Add! (Not encounter with mine but sure will be awesome.)

Now I can sure the scout start with Shot Gun is a right decision and make very good fight in the close range. (You can watch my video) Also marksman pick target skill is very good and well fight to against German long range rifle who stand behind the line.

More will continuous report after test.

Lance

Your recording and narration is awesome Reid. Please do more.
    I did quiet a few plays lately so I will try to pick the best to present here.
    Like this one with Mortar action and the mean T26 Rifle in action. Thing is almost as good as a M14 in Recon. Not overpowered over the regular Garand but still better.

Lance

The next and last leg. See how hard core our men can get.

Reid

Lance

Good game Reid. 🙂 Love others plays.
    Here a good run of mine.

BTW the Officer ordered his steak bloody right now.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 188 total)

The topic ‘Videos of Mud and Blood 3 (closed alpha)’ is closed to new replies.

Skip to toolbar