Videos of Mud and Blood 3 (closed alpha)

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 Screen Shots, Movies and AARs Videos of Mud and Blood 3 (closed alpha)

This topic contains 187 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Mexican Batman 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 188 total)
  • Author

Lance

ho ho, never seen anyone spend so much time right near the beach.
    I am more like Patton. Gain ground fast or die trying.
    For future play I would suggest that the Beach be vehicle and emplacement (88, HMG ect) free since this is not Omaha Beach.

Anomie
    Participant

Lance

Great upload. 😀
    Guess you noticed yourself that staying put in one single unfavorable place over a long time will get everyone killed eventually.
    You had the manpower, specialties and cover to flank them from both sides with 2 groups for instance.
    Or fall back further to try and pick them off but I suppose that would taken to long while the reinforcements keep poring in.

Anomie
    Participant

Hey, thanks Lance.

Yeah, I did fall back and charge a few times before I started the recording, but then, like you said, I got bogged down my enemy reinforcements and so I decided to dig in and try my luck…

Obviously, it didn’t go well. 🙂

Lance

Nail biting, hard core and utterly brutal fighting action ahead so hold on to your seats.

Reid

:O Wow @lance, that was truly brutal! I am impressed that you pressed on with just one signaller for so long…

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Reid.

Arise
    Participant

0.21d from here is on.

Just have two Panzerfaust kill one of my GI near the start line, now I can feel the German pain when I use Bazooka to shoot them. XD

Also it is new theme fight on the Brest, please enjoy.

CreasedTails
    Participant

can’t wait MNB3…but Remain wait

Anomie
    Participant

Finally had things going my way for once. After struggling initially, I steam-rolled the enemy. It was quite satisfying.

urbzz
    Keymaster

Good job man, smart use of support and sound tactics. You make the game look easy lol 🙂

Anomie
    Participant

Hey, thanks Urb, I appreciate it!

Mexican Batman
    Participant

really great game anomie , what ribbons are those and how did you get them ? I have 3 out of those 5

Anomie
    Participant

@mexicanbatman

Thanks bud!

(from left to right)

Assault Expert Ribbon – Advance without losing a single man. All your GIs will now start with 1 XP.

Bronze Star – Advance 4 times in 1 day. All soldiers have 1% chances to start with a Garand rifle.

Combat Ribbon – Kill 100 enemies in 1 game. Your squad’s weapons will do 5% more damage.

Kyoto Ribbon – Shamefully hurt 100 trees. Gives you one extra try at challenges. It pays to destroy the environment!!

War Effort Ribbon – Given when 100 men have been deployed. 1% chance to have an additional soldier at the start of a mission.

As for getting these ribbons, all I can say is that it takes time and luck. For the “Star” Ribbons, I recommend trying to get those on a brand new profile, in a single go, because it will be much easier. I am currently at the Outskirts of Vire and I am not even going to bother with the rest on my current profile. I’ll reset a few patches later and let you know how that goes.

The Kyoto Ribbon is really easy though; just call artillery on hedgerows and you’ll get that pretty quick. 😀

Lance

Good work anomie. 🙂
    Before I call it a day I got this to share. A nice fast game in 2 legs.

Mexican Batman
    Participant

thx a lot Anomie I was really wondering about those ribbons

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 188 total)

The topic ‘Videos of Mud and Blood 3 (closed alpha)’ is closed to new replies.

Skip to toolbar