Videos of Mud and Blood 3 (closed alpha)

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 Screen Shots, Movies and AARs Videos of Mud and Blood 3 (closed alpha)

This topic contains 187 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Mexican Batman 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 188 total)
  • Author

Mexican Batman
    Participant

thx Lance , glad you enjoyed my video

I was seriously contemplating going another field but didn’t.
    Very honest and accurate observation of my game play and with some very good solid advice .

urbzz
    Keymaster

Nice video I really enjoy watching new guys going at it. Lance is getting too good. lol, but seriously seeing new play style helps tremendously at balancing the game and find slight gaps in the mechanics.

Thank you for helping making this game great

Arise
    Participant

Nice work brother!

Damn! I must been sit there not play St-Lo too long so this map suck me again, 1 map for 1 hr, Damn!!!!

Be advice this video is very long, if you want some head up to watch this video, please read the bug report thread about this video. Thanks!

Always hard and brutal. Orz………

Mexican Batman
    Participant

well thx URB , glad you liked the video and nice brutal fight Arise , city fights are very tough.

Arise
    Participant

Howdy, from here, the MNB3 0.20c is up.

Although the Scout-Marksman are not support to be use as game play in the tester group, but this time I get no choice to do it. Also can test the Scout’s scam skill, so this is the show.

See the first bunker place? It is going to tell you let you have a very bad day. XD

Lance

Good game uploads arise. St.Lo city fight sure was interesting but took way to long.
    The game should have send a lot more reinforcements due to you hanging around for so long regardless of days ahead or behind.
    First HMG was and still is as can be seen from the 20c vid way to OP.
    Beach then immediately a HMG in a bunker is pure URB. Unsure if new players would appreciate that.
    Amazing that you managed to make that first field with just 2 men.
    Time for me to try out 20c. 🙂

Reid

Just a condensed version of my latest round. I saturated the colors to show what the field could look like if it wasn’t so gray.

Reid

A total shitshow, for my embarrassment and your amusement! 🙂

urbzz
    Keymaster

By the skin of your teeth!! GJ Reid finishing the mission. We should totally make a thread of shit shows 🙂 Always entertaining.

Lance

Reid wrote: “ I saturated the colors to show what the field could look like if it wasn’t so gray.
    I really like that look. Nice game. The new log-piles are really something. Great game addition visually and game mechanic wise.
    Got to love Rifleman with their high HPs acting as bullet sponges till they level up.
    Combo Rifleman + Medics = Brutality at its finest.
    Nice King-of-the-Bolder fight. When you spend that upgrade on Rank instead of using the Medal I was sure your Gunner would get whacked to death. Usually happens to me that way. 😀

Next game. Awesome starting scare. Imagine it would have fired just one round there.
    Still a serious issue that it even spawned at the starting line.
    You really have it with multiple medics but in the end I see why.
    As not to spoil that crazy game I simply say that it is well worth watching folks.

urbzz asking for a thread for this kind of shit show but there already is one.
    Heroes Tales right here in this forum. :mrgreen:
    Bout time others got material to place there too.

Arise
    Participant

0.20f from here is on!

This is a new place, no house no road and no god damn truck like St-Lo, the only things you can see are the defensive line, and they never end. Welcome to the hell!

I can not count how many HMG I cleaned, that is totally URB!!!!!
    Can’t imagine if there are 20+ German around those HMG, crazy German defense!!!!

Hope you like it. >o<

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  Arise.

Arise
    Participant

Another long fight take me one and half hour, well guess that is because my skill is not good enough so I always be forced to fall back to original position. High level of reinforcement really give pressure to the field on that situation, thanks the bunker provide cover for the German Mortar shell, I sleep well inside. XD

Of course these also bring up with some terrible bug inside, so hope we can kick those bug out as quick as possible.

Lance

Great uploads arise. I can not upload hour long games on my account. Well it takes forever.
    And here is the requested German HMG mania run by my friend Tyrud. It’s a cut out of good parts.

Tyrud

Well put together strat, Lance. Probably wouldn’t have been possible without such a speedy Spec Ops, but I guess if you have the resources, you’re damn well gonna use them.

Interesting to see the first HMG turned completely the wrong way from where you were coming from, and also it was rather lucky the first gunner you forced out didn’t clip you Spec Ops with his SMG.

Arise
    Participant

From here the MNB3 0.21 is on, feel free to watch.

Nice German farm defense, that cost my Engineer. 0o0

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 188 total)

The topic ‘Videos of Mud and Blood 3 (closed alpha)’ is closed to new replies.

Skip to toolbar