Videos of Mud and Blood 3 (closed alpha)

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 Screen Shots, Movies and AARs Videos of Mud and Blood 3 (closed alpha)

This topic contains 142 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Reid Reid 38 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of urbzz
    urbzz
    Keymaster

This is a test to see how we post a vid in these forums.

Apparently just copy and pasting the youtube link works. So case closed 🙂 Happy posting.

• This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Lance Lance.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Lance Lance. Reason: Changed topic tex so that when the game comes out we will start a new open topic
    Profile photo of Lance
    Lance

Right after the 100+ enemy field death. They are still good…to good for me.

Profile photo of urbzz
    urbzz
    Keymaster

This is pure beauty. Pure brutality and slightly unfair and mostly random. Love it.

Profile photo of Lance
    Lance

The Germans do have a tendency to throw grenades unto their own men when they are close to ours.
    Not that I mind. 🙂
    Excellent tactics on the enemies side indeed. This game really give that feeling that the enemy soldiers are using effective tactics in the field.
    The enemy must have turned around Chuck Norris when seeing that one-hit-HtH-kill-streak of my final enemy soldier encounter.
    MNB2 was already accused by many players that the enemies where “smart” under some conditions despite them having fixed movement patterns.
    Recon is a MNB revolution in advanced enemy AI. It does help there that LOS is very limited. 😉
    Nice that you posted this vid on your Facebook page.

Next game. Still tough but this time I made it.

Profile photo of Lance
    Lance

Next day, next new set of recruits to throw into the meat grinder.
    See for yourself how that went.

Profile photo of Lance
    Lance

For those that just watch and not comment here is the next and last part.
    Action packed and Ooo so URBish.

Profile photo of Arise
    Arise
    Participant

Actually even me is still wondering, is all item effect be able to stack on one single soldiers, or when you click another one the previous effect will be replace?

No matter what MNB game, the most bad thing is the medic lay on the ground and require someone to save him. Classical MNB2 spirit: The most bad wound always happened on the Medic. >o<

Profile photo of Arise
    Arise
    Participant

Bring the first game play video on this website. I will believe this one is very classic fire fight in the city, show you how to use house, Wall, Sand Bag as a cover to advance. Advance, fall back, re-heal these are basic combat rule in the fire fight.

So my basic team is still RTO, Sniper, Engineer, Gunner, Spec Ops, Medic. very good for multiple tactic, and quiet suit the fire fight in the house or near the house.

The deep information, please watch the video. >o<

Hope you enjoy! XD

Profile photo of Lance
    Lance

Some things are hard to tell like with the ammo upgrades but the Map is surely handy and possibly OP since I gave 2 to my Signaller and he then mover a bit faster then my regular Joes.
    Seams like +30% to speed per map.
    So currently I say all items from a crate drop are stack-able.
    Have not tried this but it would be interesting to see a Commando with multiple map upgrades.
    Maybe he can then fly like a wizard in STWALT with the right spells.

Profile photo of Lance
    Lance

So arise has PC problems but there are plenty of others here with access to the game that could also post some plays.
    I feel like a one man show.
    Anyhow. Here another leg towards that actual big town. Still not there so this is another hedgerow run.
    Game is starting to get rather tough. A strategically unlucky field is as good as impossible to win.
    Please see if you can spot bugs or issues in these game and report them in the bug report topic.

Profile photo of Lance
    Lance

This game really has it all, all the way to the end total URB!!!

Profile photo of Reid
    Reid

A final twist of the knife at the end! Perfect.

Profile photo of urbzz
    urbzz
    Keymaster

It is nice to see the evolution of you both playing styles. Coming from different backgrounds. AKA Lance being Lance with his distinctive no messing around approach and Arise being one of the world’s best Recon player. We can now see that you both have your styles but yet are very similar in your tactical approach to different situations.

I appreciate how you guys are now respecting the enemy and the lethality of a mistake such as sending a guy to run out in the open while he has no fire cover. How careful both of you are with your maneuvering. MNB3 is enjoyable to watch as far as I’m concerned. Obviously I made the game so I’m definitely biased but firefights are dynamic, chaotic and sometime confusing which is exactly where I want the player to be. Firefights are not a ballet of calculated moves it is shit sandwich that you try to swallow with the most grace and dignity available to you.

As far as others not sharing their gameplay. I find regrettable too since seeing how testers play the game helps me understanding better different play style. But at the same time not everyone has the means to do it or the will to commit. I would say tho that I really do appreciate your videos and the time you take in order to help me. I firmly believe that MNB3 is at this stage of fun and polish because of your dedication. Thank you friends.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by Profile photo of urbzz urbzz.
    Profile photo of Lance
    Lance

Interesting here be the HtH mania and a few other special scenes and that the Germans where not happy with me at all again. Enjoy the sh*t show.

Profile photo of Snarks
    Snarks
    Participant

That was quite the clusterf*ck of a melee in that trench. It seems like the Germans just had half of their forces in reserves at the end there too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 143 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar