How to corrupt a wish

Activity Forums General Forum How to corrupt a wish

This topic contains 85 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Nicholas Andersen 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 86 total)
  • Author

Nicholas Andersen
    Participant

Granted, but it’s made by EA and bullets cost 0.99 GBP each.

I wish for some free steam games.

Bersimon
    Keymaster

Granted, head for the thread and thanks for reminding me that I have these games lying around:

SOMA is on giveaway on GoG right now, though it is not for Steam:
    https://www.gog.com/

There’s some free stuff to be had on the Discord shop as well.

The corruption for your wish? You miss the new year food and festivities because you’re playing just one more game.

I wish upeon a star to wake where the clouds are.

Engineer B-7214
    Participant

Granted – A star of extreme density starts forming, resisting Earth’s gravitational pull despite being right in its atmosphere thanks to its hugh mungous inertia. Sadly, a star of such ridiculous mass comes with a fairly strong pull of its own, soon stripping Earth of its atmosphere and everything on its surface. Eventually, the Earth itself is incorporated into the star, down to its core. On the plus side, the star did begin its life between a couple clouds.

I wish for destroyed HVTs in Recon to grant Merit.

mihaking45
    Participant

Granted, destroyed HVTs in Recon now grant -5% Merit each.

I wish for multiplayer MnB game where you either play together or against each other.

Engineer B-7214
    Participant

Granted – You play in Stalingrad, as either the Germans or the Soviets. On the German side, you must keep rapidly clicking for the entire match to avoid giving into starvation, accompanied by the dying noises of your fellow troops. On the Soviet side, you will be tasked with driving trucks full of ammo across completely empty wastelands so that your comrades may continue fighting (off-screen, of course).

I wish for counter LRRP units to not be grenade-resistant.

Traycade
    Participant

Granted but the counter LRRP steal all of you grenades for their own personal use.

I wish that I could think of a more interesting wish.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Lance. Reason: inserted a word and deleted the following post for it instead

cooper helash
    Participant

you thing of the best wish but you cannot talk for the rest of your life

i wish that no one corrupts my wish

Engineer B-7214
    Participant

Granted – You wish for nothing and get nothing.

I wish for my Rangers to be able to accurately fire accurately across the entire screen with any firearm.

Traycade
    Participant

Oh come on I wished for that earlier

Traycade
    Participant

talking to Cooper

Traycade
    Participant

But fine on with it
    your rangers can fire any weapons accurately across the entire screen
    But they all become pacifists

Traycade
    Participant

But fine on with it
    your rangers can fire any weapons accurately across the entire screen
    But they all become pacifists

And I wish that I could drive a panzer just once and not die or be stuck in the wrong time era
    Ha try corrupting that

Bortonator
    Participant

Granted.
    However, The Panzer you have requested is in complete disrepair, ran out of fuel, the gun mechanism doesn’t work, both tracks destroyed, and has previously been hit by a devastating artillery strike. Repairing such a thing in modern times would require long arduous years, and an awful lot of money. Have fun with that.

I wish that RNG can be on my side for just ten seconds.

cooper helash
    Participant

you get a perfect 10 sec of RNG then all your guys die in the first second off every game you start

i wish that i had money to buys the Devs a coffee

Polarfuchs
    Participant

granted, you have the correct number of currency to buy the devs a coffee, but you had yen instead of dollars

I wish that friendly AIs in recon would actually follow my rangers

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 86 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar