How to corrupt a wish

Activity Forums General Forum How to corrupt a wish

This topic contains 53 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  TANkyMEow 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Commander Deltor
    Participant

Granted but since he has all the free time in the world, you have none and you can’t play URB games anymore.

I wish that there was an MnB game where you were a tank commander with a squad of tanks

Bersimon
    Participant

Granted, but it’s a squad of dummy tanks and you must play the game avoiding all confrontation and making mock maneuvers.

I wish for three more wishes.

Traycade
    Participant

Granted but Someone will corrupt all 3 wishes

I wish that no one will corrupt my wish

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  Traycade.

Traycade
    Participant

Granted but some one will court all 3 wishes and any extra wishes granted by those wish and so forth

I wish that no one will corrupt my wish

Bersimon
    Participant

Granted, but that satisfies you and you never wish anything ever again.

I wish for Pluto and Charon to become satellites to our planet.

Lance

Granted but their orbit is so low that the atmosphere gets sucked into space, the oceans roll over all land masses and seismic activity across the planet goes way of the scales.

Then again it wold be real cool if those 2 planetoids be near by as long as it be beneficial to us all.
    Here a fun fact. http://fullyawaremind.com/scientists-conclude-earth-has-two-moons/

I wish I could fly.

Bersimon
    Participant

How interesting! I didn’t know about this “second moon”.

I remember a similarly corrupted wish that went “granted, but you always feel too lazy to fly, just as we can run but are too lazy to do it”. However, let me try and be original. 😀

Granted, your arms become wings; you no longer have hands and must pick and carry everything using your mouth. :’D

I wish a secret wish.

Traycade
    Participant

Granted but its so secret even you dont know what it is

I wish that i would find a way to easily make gold and diamonds so that i could devalue them just to see what it would do to the economy (and to mabye make myself a little bit richer in the process

TANkyMEow
    Participant

You wanna make a lot of gold?…make a supernova. KABOOM!!! Oh shiet, we’re all dead now…at least it was fun while it lasted XD

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  TANkyMEow.
Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar