How to corrupt a wish

Activity Forums General Forum How to corrupt a wish

This topic contains 53 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  TANkyMEow 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

Granted! But now that they are gone moderately smart people are dumb compared to smart people so only the very smartest person is left. I wish the almighty lord and Savior Urb responded to my post…

Alex
    Participant

Granted, but he says that you’re a disgrace to every person with a map and compass.
    I wish i time traveled into the future , after my finals while having 0 failed exams.

Kacpo
    Participant

Granted. However, because you’ve traveled to the future, you skipped all your exams. They’re not failed. Theyt’re unattended. That’s a difference :p

I wish for people to stop annoyingly running after me asking how to do a map excersise, which out of 40 people in my group, only I passed.

Oh, by the way, @a2ndlieutenantwithamapandcompass. One time I’ve wished for URB to anwser in this thread.
    Good news: He did.
    Bad news: His corruption was that it’s the last time he does so.

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

Granted! But everybody starts to ignore you “1984” style I wish that Poland CAN into space… If you ever have seen polandball you`ll get this. Also NNOOOO! to what Kacpo said.

Nicholas Andersen
    Participant

Granted, but they accidentally crash into a satellite. Say goodbye to your internet/cable tv!
    I wish I could steal the crown jewels of Scotland, because England is overdone.

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

Granted!…But now you have people in man skirts with bagpipes chasing you. I wish Sarge from MNB2 was able to be put into MNB3 on our side…

Muffin
    Participant

Granted, but he immediately dies from the MG42.

I wish I had a pet rock.

Polarfuchs
    Participant

granted it’s made of californium and you die of radiation poisoning.

I wish medics were faster like in the old days

Nicholas Andersen
    Participant

Granted, but Sdkfz 222 are included in the game too, and they are deadlier than ever!

I wish urb nerfed the Sdkfz 222

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

Granted! But then more of them appear to compensate. I wish there was more weather variety in MNB3…

Kacpo
    Participant

Granted, but it has only negative consequences for your squad.
    I wish for M24 Pershing armored support for our squad in MnB3.

Alex
    Participant

Time to bring this back

Granted it gets stuck in the muds of ‘Nam

I Wish for the next chapter of Kacpo’s story

Tyrud

Granted, but he decides to write it in a language you can’t speak or read. You can attempt to translate it all you want, but it won’t be the same.

I wish I knew everything there was to know about the MnB series, so that when people ask questions I could always tell them the right answer.

Kacpo
    Participant

1st of all: HOLY SHIT, IT’S ACTUALLY BACK!
    2nd: funny how you mention that, because I actually had another one written down (mostly) but it’s in polish and I was just thinking about translating it.

As for the wish:
    Granted, you know everything there is to know about URB games. But it includes all the future games which ruins the anticipation and surprise of new games coming out.

I wish for for video game critics in the future to appreciate URB games.

Alex
    Participant

Granted they but now URB games are critically acclaimed and cost $80 to play them

I wish urb made enough in donations and Kong ad revenue he could have all the free time in the world

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar