Heroes of STWALT

Activity Forums Side Projects Discussions STWALT Heroes of STWALT

This topic contains 56 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Lance 3 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author

LWillter
    Participant

Great wizard play here, had tons of good luck and items. In the end he became a bit of a hybrid with using bless and healing spells (2) which helped his combat in melee.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  LWillter.

Lance

What a lucky start. 8]
    Totally the opposite of my last Wizard. Sucks when the spells run out though.
    SUGGESTION; There should be no (or very short) cooldown time for most spells. Even in the original D&D all spells where “recharged” in one day.
    Healing Spells could have a 3 day cool down. Lastly the difficulty to cast is generally to high.
    To counter give casters a higher starting magic and drop item magic malus.

Back to your game. When recording STWALT with voice it would be good to mute the game music.
    Hit the Harp in the bottom right corner. I can hardly hear what you say.
    May want to keep at least one compatible armor for when you run out of attack spells.
    2 HP monsters are always a problem for castes.
    hm hm Hermit no want frogs spells. No want to go hopping around as well.

Frog needs reworking. Like 100% health gains from food. +3 to flee rolls.
    You could lose all your armor and weapons (stays where you got frogged) but keep your magic. ect..

Harpy on you it was. Elven bow is a god given item to any low hp character but not almighty.
    Good thing that one can still cast an attack spell afterwards without getting countered but after Magic Missile failed you got personal with no attack points (weapons) whatsoever.
    Trying to argument such beast to death usually backfires since they have that female touch.
    And so that apple did keep at least that Harpy away. .)=
    ….. Later ….. You do seam to really like apples anyway.

At the town shop you find another “the one-ring”. This offsets a lots of players. Game could check if you have one in your possession and then switch consecutive finds with something else.
    Fun fact: If you have more then one (my highest was 4) then it’S fun using them all since unlike the RTO man in MNB3 they do not share cool-down times.

WOW!! A 40 attack hit should be like a quadruple critical and slay even a Small Dragon.
    Ha ha now they are all after you, you evil ring wielder who gives al Wizards a bad reputation.
    LoLololol 21 speed is like flying at mach1 in RL. Eat my dust Ring Riders….

You sold the Invisibility Spell. How come??
    GofJf-Card was kept and your plan worked. Nice that after a short visit at the big slammer they let you go and totally forget that they are after all Wizards. Well with the card it does makes sense.

Armor UP, UPP… Game wants to remind you that you are basically running around nude.
    I would have looked to it to get as much basic Def as possible like the protection ring ect so that when you do run away there is more then one roll to let you get of damage free.
    (wrote this before seeing what you did) I would have used the death Spell on that Lich just for kicks.
    Bow critical and you lvl up but the Lich is not dead yet????? Woww that a rare bug.
    he he my gut feeling was right. Bad idea to fair fight a high lvl monster even with your Bow+Spells configuration.
    Now you got a belly full of apples but no health gained.
    Say how do you judge the chances of gaining health from food stuff? (cake not included)

Bough a horse . . . . Forgot that you could fly with the Swift Spell?
    btw I am a sucker for familiars even when playing other classes aside the Dwarf.
    *rolls on ground]} You got STIRGED! Rollback < << You could have used Mithril to make the second best sword + you had Dwarf Boots (twice) + Side Sword was there + other att enhancers. Calculating +-= Your HtH Weapon Attack could have more the 10 attack by now. Not to mention that you passed up on all the Defensive stuff as well. TIP: The Swift Feet Spell recharges so fast that you can use it almost as soon as it runs out. You sure are on hungry Wizard. Things are looking extremely good at this point. Still got 7 minutes to watch. This is exiting. πŸ™‚ Getting power mad there I see by beating up a Ring Rider with what HtH stuff you got. Lucky for your awesome spell collection to get you that win as well. lvL Wizard! Nice going. Good that you decided to throw the ring in the volcano at this point cause the game may have ended at any time. To bad that you did not unlock more stuff. And way to bad that no foe came along to justify using that Power-Word-Kill Spell on. Most likely the only way to kill the Tarask. Although one or the other Lich would have deserved it.

Here is looking back at me. Will see if I can top that with a vid of my own someday.

Lance

Famous game words ” Ha Ha ! ! ! ! “ I did it and unlock works!
    Here the last minute of the game to ponder over.

Tyrud

Victory and sweet cake (definitely not a lie…) to the hobbit dressed like a dwarf! That Mind Flayer didn’t realized a hobbit is more gut than brain a little too late, hehe. Hopefully the cake tastes good!

LWillter
    Participant

This fight … was intense … go to about 15:10 to watch it. I wish I had copied the script, but I did scroll through it.

This Dwarf was not as lucky as my last video … but wow; the effort … that was A+ He hung in there by the tip of his beard.

Lance

Daring start my friend, daring start. Funny how you do not even bother to equip the shield for low ATT monster fights.
    Breaking a Princess while making a bad attack is something for le mind.
    Good as blind dwarf charges into the baddy, trips, breaks the princess in the process and does not even noticing his bloody mishap as he continues to fight till he wins.
    https://i.pinimg.com/736x/64/9f/4b/649f4b029ad20cd460720470f63ff568–disney-princess-zombie-zombie-disney-princesses.jpg
    LOL The next lost royal maiden in line . . .

You reeeally do not want to waste time. *jumps over cliff as a dwarf.
    RECAP: Tip; Should not go into building or cave or fight stoning monsters when time is so essential.
    *snicker … Right after I wrote this you got knocked out inside a rubble building. Good job. πŸ™‚
    aaaa now you also noticing the explicit humor regarding all them magic items in your possession.
    hm hm hmmmm never did I see so many Spell Books in one game. :()
    All hail the Traveling Merchant. Not even finding a town is hard on the item storage space.

YES!!! The big fight at the right time.
    Incredible intense.
    I would have tipped that it be an easier win for you considering character, level and gear.
    Shame that you clicked through so fast at times but nice that you showed the log entry of the fight.
    Yikes!! Another beast of destruction come to avenge his pal. No luck with this one. Once weapons are gone the chance is just to slim to hit something of that caliber.
    Took most of the gold away as well. Greedy dragons.

Very entertaining game play. Thanks a heap for sharing.
    Will go out with a simple fighter now. Wish me luck.

LWillter
    Participant

Oy I agree. I was a bit stubborn early on with the shield. Looking back at the princesses should’ve just robbed them … but don’t know if it would’ve done much good in this game. I’ve noticed I am not very consistent in what I say I will do and what I end up doing. I have found with dwarves that time is important … especially if afflicted. Will try another game. Current goal is to kill darn goblins. Even better would be to get a few dragons; even small ones.

Nicholas Andersen
    Participant

AHAHAHA YES, I finally killed Ditreliz!

Day 73, The most honorable Fizban, Expert Paladin completed his quest in 72.6 days. Fizban have 268 gold pieces in his purse and managed to gain 30 experience points.
    – Day 73, ~~~~CONGRATULATIONS, YOU JUST HAVE REACHED LEVEL 5!!!~~~~
    – Day 73, You rolled a 30 (18+12), which beats the attack score (25) of the Diterliz. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 73, You missed by rolling 15(3+12), which is lower than the attack score (25) of the Diterliz. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (10) under your defense score of 15!!
    – Day 73, You rolled a 31 (19+12), which beats the attack score (25) of the Diterliz. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 73, You missed by rolling 15(3+12), which is lower than the attack score (25) of the Diterliz. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (11) under your defense score of 15!!
    – Day 73, You rolled a 28 (16+12), which beats the attack score (25) of the Diterliz. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 73, You rolled a 27 (15+12), which beats the attack score (25) of the Diterliz. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 73, You missed by rolling 16(4+12), which is lower than the attack score (25) of the Diterliz. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (8) under your defense score of 15!!
    – Day 73, You missed by rolling 22(10+12), which is lower than the attack score (25) of the Diterliz. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (5) under your defense score of 15!!
    – Day 73, You rolled a 29 (17+12), which beats the attack score (25) of the Diterliz. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 73, You missed by rolling 15(3+12), which is lower than the attack score (25) of the Diterliz. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (5) under your defense score of 15!!
    – Day 73, You rolled a 25 (13+12), which beats the attack score (25) of the Diterliz. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 73, You missed by rolling 15(3+12), which is lower than the attack score (25) of the Diterliz. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (5) under your defense score of 15!!
    – Day 73, You missed by rolling 18(6+12), which is lower than the attack score (25) of the Diterliz. You also missed your saving throw (16) which is over your defense score of15!! You lose 1 hit point.
    – Day 73, You missed by rolling 18(6+12), which is lower than the attack score (25) of the Diterliz. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (5) under your defense score of 15!!
    – Day 73, You missed by rolling 15(3+12), which is lower than the attack score (25) of the Diterliz. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (14) under your defense score of 15!!
    – Day 73, You rolled a 29 (17+12), which beats the attack score (25) of the Diterliz. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 73, You missed by rolling 24(12+12), which is lower than the attack score (25) of the Diterliz. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (11) under your defense score of 15!!
    – Day 73, You rolled a 27 (15+12), which beats the attack score (25) of the Diterliz. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 73, You missed by rolling 20(8+12), which is lower than the attack score (25) of the Diterliz. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (12) under your defense score of 15!!
    – Day 73, You rolled a critical (20), delivering a crushing blow to the Diterliz but the creature is still alive!!
    – Day 73, You just opened a trapped door.. and it hurts.
    – Day 73, You enter the temple of elemental evil.
    – Day 72, You rolled a 31 (18+13), which beats the attack score (16) of the Shadow. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 71, You gain one hit point from the heal spell.
    – Day 71, You rolled 4 (2+2)! You jumped away from the boulders into the cliff.. however you landed on you face hurting it in the process.
    – Day 70, You gain one hit point from the heal spell.
    – Day 70, You rolled a 32 (19+13), which beats the attack score (23) of the Small Red Dragon. The creature is defeated!! You gain 3 experience points!!
    – Day 70, You missed by rolling 18(5+13), which is lower than the attack score (23) of the Small Red Dragon. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (0) under your defense score of 12!!
    – Day 70, You rolled a 30 (17+13), which beats the attack score (23) of the Small Red Dragon. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 70, You rolled a 30 (17+13), which beats the attack score (23) of the Small Red Dragon. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 70, You rolled a 25 (12+13), which beats the attack score (23) of the Small Red Dragon. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 70, You missed by rolling 21(8+13), which is lower than the attack score (23) of the Small Red Dragon. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (5) under your defense score of 12!!
    – Day 70, You missed by rolling 15(2+13), which is lower than the attack score (23) of the Small Red Dragon. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (12) under your defense score of 12!!
    – Day 70, You missed by rolling 19(6+13), which is lower than the attack score (23) of the Small Red Dragon. You also missed your saving throw (15) which is over your defense score of12!! You lose 1 hit point.
    – Day 69, You walk across the sturdy gates of the castle.
    – Day 69, You enter the holy temple of Gygax
    – Day 69, You sold your Scroll of Shield for 60 gold pieces.
    – Day 69, You have acquired the following item: Gothic Plate Armor
    – Day 69, You saved the princess. Her father gave you a reward of 113 gold!! Now you can also get unfrogged at the castle free of charge!!
    – Day 67, You have acquired the following item: Medicinal Potion
    – Day 66, The merchant guild is exporting a lot of goods. Expect lower prices.
    – Day 66, You enter the temple of elemental evil.
    – Day 65, You rolled a 29 (18+11), which beats the attack score (20) of the Drow. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 65, You rolled a 28 (17+11), which beats the attack score (20) of the Drow. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 64, You approach the farm and talk to it’s inhabitants
    – Day 63, You enter the tower
    – Day 63, You rolled a 24 (13+11), which beats the attack score (21) of the Vampire. The creature is defeated!! You gain 2 experience points!!
    – Day 63, You rolled a 22 (11+11), which beats the attack score (21) of the Vampire. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 62, You have acquired the following item: Scroll of Shield
    – Day 62, Now that is a gold piece you will never get back…
    – Day 62, You walk closer to the well.
    – Day 62, You have discovered the following emplacement: a well
    – Day 60, You have acquired the following item: Princess
    – Day 59, You rolled a critical (20), slicing that Orc in half. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 59, You rolled a 16 (5+11), which beats the attack score (13) of the Hobgoblin. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 58, You sold your Scroll of Healing for 68 gold pieces.
    – Day 58, You sold your Death Cap Mushroom for 11 gold pieces.
    – Day 56, You gain one hit point from the heal spell.
    – Day 55, You gain one hit point from the heal spell.
    – Day 55, You lost 2 hp due to the fact you were rolled over by a boulder.
    – Day 55, You rolled 10 (10+0)! You tried to gracefully avoid the incoming boulders. However you only managed to position yourself in front of a gargantuesque rock that subsequently proceeded to roll you over. – 2hp.
    – Day 55, ~~~~CONGRATULATIONS, YOU JUST HAVE REACHED LEVEL 4!!!~~~~
    – Day 55, You rolled a 25 (15+10), which beats the attack score (16) of the Intellect Devourer. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 55, You have acquired the following item: Scroll of Healing
    – Day 52, The merchant guild is exporting a lot of goods. Expect lower prices.
    – Day 52, You rolled a 22 (12+10), which beats the attack score (10) of the Kobold. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 50, You have discovered the following emplacement: the temple of elemental evil
    – Day 50, You have discovered the following emplacement: the large farm
    – Day 49, You rolled a 17 (7+10), which beats the attack score (17) of the Hag. The creature is defeated!! You gain 2 experience points!!
    – Day 48, You gain one hit point from the heal spell.
    – Day 48, You have acquired the following item: Death Cap Mushroom
    – Day 46, You sold your Black Pearl for 13 gold pieces.
    – Day 46, You sold your Quiver for 38 gold pieces.
    – Day 46, You sold your Library Card for 50 gold pieces.
    – Day 46, You have acquired the following item: Tower Shield
    – Day 46, You sold your Scroll of Remove Fear for 75 gold pieces.
    – Day 46, You walk across the sturdy gates of the castle.
    – Day 45, You rolled a 12 (2+10), which beats the attack score (9) of the Stirge. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 42, You have acquired the following item: Healing Potion
    – Day 42, You found a message posted by a fellow traveler giving very insightful advices on how to survive in the world of Stwalt. +1 xp!
    – Day 42, You approach the message post
    – Day 42, You have discovered the following emplacement: a post
    – Day 42, You have acquired the following item: Short Sword
    – Day 41, The king aided by the guidance of his Gygax priests has declared magic illegal and commenced an inquisition. All magic users are now criminals and scrolls will be confiscated by patrols.
    – Day 41, You have discovered the following emplacement: the small farm
    – Day 40, You gain one hit point from the heal spell.
    – Day 40, You rolled a 25 (15+10), which beats the attack score (23) of the Small Red Dragon. The creature is defeated!! You gain 3 experience points!!
    – Day 40, You rolled a 24 (14+10), which beats the attack score (23) of the Small Red Dragon. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 40, You rolled a 28 (18+10), which beats the attack score (23) of the Small Red Dragon. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 40, You rolled a 26 (16+10), which beats the attack score (23) of the Small Red Dragon. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 40, You missed by rolling 20(10+10), which is lower than the attack score (23) of the Small Red Dragon. You also missed your saving throw (18) which is over your defense score of12!! You lose 1 hit point.
    – Day 39, You have acquired the following item: Scroll of Remove Fear
    – Day 36, You rolled a 24 (14+10), which beats the attack score (15) of the Gargantua Snake. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 36, You missed by rolling 14(4+10), which is lower than the attack score (15) of the Gargantua Snake. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (3) under your defense score of 12!!
    – Day 35, You have acquired the following item: Library Card
    – Day 35, You have acquired the following item: Black Pearl
    – Day 35, You enter the merchant guild
    – Day 35, You have discovered the following emplacement: the merchant guild
    – Day 33, You have discovered the following emplacement: a portal
    – Day 33, What item would you like to offer to the almighty Gygax lord of the natural 20s
    – Day 33, You approach the shrine of Gygax
    – Day 33, You have discovered the following emplacement: a hunting ground
    – Day 33, You have discovered the following emplacement: a shrine of Gygax
    – Day 33, You have discovered the following emplacement: a portal
    – Day 33, ~~~~CONGRATULATIONS, YOU JUST HAVE REACHED LEVEL 3!!!~~~~
    – Day 33, You rolled a 29 (19+10), which beats the attack score (18) of the Basilisk. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 32, You have acquired the following item: Pelt
    – Day 32, You have discovered the following emplacement: a village
    – Day 31, You rolled a 15 (5+10), which beats the attack score (15) of the Drow. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 30, You gain one hit point from the heal spell.
    – Day 30, You have acquired the following item: Short Sword
    – Day 30, You sold your Chest Key for 13 gold pieces.
    – Day 30, You sold your Chest Key for 13 gold pieces.
    – Day 30, You sold your Wooden Shield for 25 gold pieces.
    – Day 30, You sold your Traveler Boots for 25 gold pieces.
    – Day 30, You sold your Peasant for 13 gold pieces.
    – Day 30, You walk across the sturdy gates of the castle.
    – Day 30, You have discovered the following emplacement: the castle
    – Day 28, You rolled a 18 (11+7), which beats the attack score (13) of the Orc. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 28, A drought is killing all the crops in the kingdom and likely to last for the next 5 days, farms will not hire during these harsh times.
    – Day 28, You have discovered the following emplacement: an apple tree
    – Day 27, You enter the wizard tower.
    – Day 27, You have discovered the following emplacement: a wizard tower
    – Day 25, You rolled a 25 (18+7), which beats the attack score (18) of the Basilisk. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 25, You missed by rolling 17(10+7), which is lower than the attack score (18) of the Basilisk. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (12) under your defense score of 12!!
    – Day 25, You have discovered the following emplacement: a cave
    – Day 24, You have acquired the following item: Peasant
    – Day 22, You enter the tower
    – Day 22, You have discovered the following emplacement: the shire
    – Day 22, You have discovered the following emplacement: a tower
    – Day 22, You have discovered the following emplacement: a mine
    – Day 21, You gain one hit point from the heal spell.
    – Day 16, The peasant has fled!!
    – Day 16, You missed by rolling 17(11+6), which is lower than the attack score (19) of the Cockatrice. You also missed your saving throw (16) which is over your defense score of11!! You lose 1 hit point.
    – Day 16, You have discovered the following emplacement: a tavern
    – Day 15, You have acquired the following item: Peasant
    – Day 15, You have acquired the following item: Chest Key
    – Day 14, You rolled a 18 (12+6), which beats the attack score (15) of the Rust Monster. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 13, You have acquired the following item: Healing Potion
    – Day 12, You have acquired the following item: Traveler Boots
    – Day 11, You have acquired the following item: Chest Key
    – Day 10, You have acquired the following item: Chest Key
    – Day 10, You have acquired the following item: Gothic Plate Armor
    – Day 10, You have acquired the following item: Torch
    – Day 10, You have acquired the following item: Traveler Boots
    – Day 10, You’ve picked the lock!! (dice roll of 19+0 is over 15)
    – Day 9, You walk up to the mysterious chest
    – Day 9, You have discovered the following emplacement: a chest
    – Day 9, ~~~~CONGRATULATIONS, YOU JUST HAVE REACHED LEVEL 2!!!~~~~
    – Day 9, You rolled a 22 (19+3), which beats the attack score (14) of the Bugbear. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 8, You sold your Get out of jail free card for 50 gold pieces.
    – Day 8, You have acquired the following item: Wooden Shield
    – Day 8, You sold your Scroll of Create Undead for 75 gold pieces.
    – Day 6, You gain one hit point from the heal spell.
    – Day 6, You rolled a 18 (15+3), which beats the attack score (12) of the Zombie. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 6, You missed by rolling 7(4+3), which is lower than the attack score (12) of the Zombie. You also missed your saving throw (16) which is over your defense score of3!! You lose 1 hit point.
    – Day 4, The king as appointed a new magistrat and declare a realm wide amnesty to whom come to the castle in 3 days and confess their crimes.
    – Day 3, You have acquired the following item: Quiver
    – Day 2, You rolled a 16 (13+3), which beats the attack score (15) of the Troll. The creature is defeated!! You gain 2 experience points!!
    – Day 2, You rolled a 19 (16+3), which beats the attack score (15) of the Troll. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 2, You rolled a 17 (14+3), which beats the attack score (15) of the Troll. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 2, You have acquired the following item: Get out of jail free card
    – Day 0, You rolled a 14 (11+3), which beats the attack score (9) of the Stirge. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 0, You have acquired the following item: Scroll of Create Undead
    undefined- Day 0, Fizban is starting his adventures.

Lance

Killing the big bad hobgoblin chieftain is certainly a mighty feet sir @joacobanfield2 so well done.

Now behold the greatest of clerics of all time. A tale worth the long read.
    Please scowl all the way down and then read up, up. he he
    I promises that this log alone contains feats of unbelievable proportions.
    For more info on this quest please ask. Pictures are pending.

– Day 128, Fizban, Too late! The realm is doomed! at level 7 after 128.41 days of travel. Fizban had 350 gold pieces in his purse and managed to gain 61 experience points.
    – Day 128, You rolled a 17 (4+13), which beats the attack score (15) of the Harpy. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 128, You enter the workshop.
    – Day 127, You have acquired the following item: Holy Water
    – Day 127, You rolled 27 (20+7)! You successfully brewed a potion!!
    – Day 127, You have acquired the following item: Antidote
    – Day 127, You rolled 17 (10+7)! You successfully brewed a potion!!
    – Day 127, You are now disease free!!
    – Day 127, You enter the workshop.
    – Day 126, You are not blessed anymore!!
    – Day 126, You have acquired the following item: Walking Cane
    – Day 124, ~~~~CONGRATULATIONS, YOU JUST HAVE REACHED LEVEL 7!!!~~~~
    – Day 124, You rolled a 26 (12+14), which beats the attack score (15) of the Giant Spider. The creature is defeated!! You gain 2 experience points!!
    – Day 124, You rolled a 21 (7+14), which beats the attack score (15) of the Giant Spider. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 124, You have acquired the following item: Death Cap Mushroom
    – Day 124, After a day, you gather enough ingredients to brew a potion.
    – Day 124, You gain one hit point from the heal spell.
    – Day 124, You gain one hit point from the heal spell.
    – Day 124, You lost 2 hp due to the fact you were rolled over by a boulder.
    – Day 124, You rolled 8 (6+2)! You tried to gracefully avoid the incoming boulders. However you only managed to position yourself in front of a gargantuesque rock that subsequently proceeded to roll you over. – 2hp.
    – Day 123, You have acquired the following item: Pouch of herblore
    – Day 123, After a very succesful session with the mystic you’ve learned many things about your astral potential. +1 to magic
    – Day 123, Gygax has chosen to remain silent to your prayers.
    – Day 121, It seems Gygax himself looked at you from above while you were doing what any pious servant should do. You gain 1 xp and you are blessed for 5 days.
    – Day 121, You are now blessed by Gygax the great.
    – Day 120, You have acquired the following item: Scale Mail
    – Day 120, You rolled a 32 (11+21), which beats the attack score (14) of the Ghoul. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 120, The mystic reveals that the king having a new born son in 9 days
    – Day 120, Gygax has chosen to remain silent to your prayers.
    – Day 119, You have acquired the following item: Knight Shield
    – Day 119, You sold your Wooden Shield for 28 gold pieces.
    – Day 118, You enter the shire.
    – Day 118, You enter the shire.
    – Day 117, You have acquired the following item: Meal
    – Day 117, After a very succesful session with the mystic you’ve learned many things about your astral potential. +1 to magic
    – Day 117, You sold your Book for 83 gold pieces.
    – Day 117, You sold your Leather Armor for 17 gold pieces.
    – Day 117, You sold your Imperial Cloak for 55 gold pieces.
    – Day 117, You sold your Alcohol for 28 gold pieces.
    – Day 117, You sold your Scroll of Swiftness for 83 gold pieces.
    – Day 117, Gygax has chosen to remain silent to your prayers.
    – Day 116, You have acquired the following item: Book
    – Day 116, You have acquired the following item: Scroll of Swiftness
    – Day 116, You have acquired the following item: Leather Armor
    – Day 115, As you finish your holy duty, You heart is filled with peace has Gygax surrounds you with his peaceful light and wisdom. (+1 xp) You, however do not feel any better about yourself. There is so much more to be done… (No bless)
    – Day 114, You have acquired the following item: Imperial Cloak
    – Day 114, The ring may be used again in 2 days.
    – Day 114, You rolled a 25 (13+12), which beats the attack score (15) of the Harpy. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 113, The ring may be used again in less than a day.
    – Day 112, The hermit takes the food but does not seem overly enthusiast about it.
    – Day 112, You rolled a 29 (8+21), which beats the attack score (15) of the Wight. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 112, The ring may be used again in 3 days.
    – Day 111, The ring may be used again in less than a day.
    – Day 110, You gain one hit point from the heal spell.
    – Day 110, What seemed like a great night of drinking turned into a major brawl. You lose 1 hp (unless you only have 1 hp)
    – Day 110, You have acquired the following item: Alcohol
    – Day 110, You enter the tavern
    – Day 110, The ring may be used again in 3 days.
    – Day 110, You walk across the sturdy gates of the castle.
    – Day 110, You enter the holy temple of Gygax
    – Day 110, You walk across the sturdy gates of the castle.
    – Day 109, Time is back to normal now.
    – Day 109, Spell minor failure: You have failed to cast this spell with a roll of 11 (1+10) which is lower than the spell difficulty of 13
    – Day 109, You have acquired the following item: Rope
    – Day 109, You approach the farm and talk to it’s inhabitants
    – Day 109, The peasant is very grateful that you took the time to escort him safely to his home. He swears he will spread the name of Fizban as a one of a hero.
    – Day 109, You have catched the black plague !!! Stay away from built areas when the plague is on !!!
    – Day 109, The time has stopped!!
    – Day 109, You have acquired the following item: The one ring
    – Day 109, After showing the card to the monks they allowed you to borrow a book from the librabry.
    – Day 109, You enter the royal library.
    – Day 109, You walk across the sturdy gates of the castle.
    – Day 109, Gygax has chosen to remain silent to your prayers.
    – Day 108, You enter the holy temple of Gygax
    – Day 108, You walk across the sturdy gates of the castle.
    – Day 108, You sold your Rotten Tomato for 3 gold pieces.
    – Day 108, You sold your Pikeaxe for 28 gold pieces.
    – Day 108, You sold your Meal for 11 gold pieces.
    – Day 108, You sold your Scroll of Invisibility for 83 gold pieces.
    – Day 108, You walk across the sturdy gates of the castle.
    – Day 108, You have acquired the following item: Peasant
    – Day 108, You rolled a 28 (16+12), which beats the attack score (15) of the Bandit. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 107, You have acquired the following item: Scroll of Invisibility
    – Day 106, The black plague is being purged from the land, 10% chance of catching a disease in built up areas.
    – Day 105, You enter the tower
    – Day 105, You enter the tower
    – Day 104, You have acquired the following item: Pikeaxe
    – Day 103, You rolled a 25 (14+11), which beats the attack score (15) of the Rust Monster. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 103, You missed by rolling 14(3+11), which is lower than the attack score (15) of the Rust Monster. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (3) under your defense score of 15!!
    – Day 102, You have acquired the following item: Healing Potion
    – Day 101, Now that is a gold piece you will never get back…
    – Day 101, You walk closer to the well.
    – Day 101, Gygax appreciates your offerings and has rewarded you with a clear conscience. +1xp
    – Day 101, What item would you like to offer to the almighty Gygax lord of the natural 20s
    – Day 101, Gygax has answered your prayers!! +1xp
    – Day 100, You approach the shrine of Gygax
    – Day 100, You have acquired the following item: Post
    – Day 100, Looks like there is some interesting post for a person like you
    – Day 100, You approach the message post
    – Day 99, You rolled a 24 (13+11), which beats the attack score (9) of the Stirge. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 99, The moon is dying in the night sky, slowly taking the magic substance of the realm with her. Arcane users now have a malus of -2 for casting spells.
    – Day 99, You have acquired the following item: Diamond
    – Day 97, Gygax has chosen to remain silent to your prayers.
    – Day 96, You have discovered the following emplacement: a village
    – Day 95, You rolled a 30 (19+11), which beats the attack score (19) of the Bulette. The creature is defeated!! You gain 2 experience points!!
    – Day 95, You rolled a 24 (13+11), which beats the attack score (19) of the Bulette. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 95, You missed by rolling 17(6+11), which is lower than the attack score (19) of the Bulette. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (4) under your defense score of 16!!
    – Day 95, You rolled a 25 (14+11), which beats the attack score (19) of the Bulette. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 95, You climb the volcano.
    – Day 94, You have discovered the following emplacement: a volcano
    – Day 93, You rolled a 16 (5+11), which beats the attack score (16) of the Gargoyle. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 93, You missed by rolling 13(2+11), which is lower than the attack score (16) of the Gargoyle. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (2) under your defense score of 15!!
    – Day 92, You rolled a 27 (16+11), which beats the attack score (13) of the Giant Wolf. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 91, You rolled a 23 (12+11), which beats the attack score (15) of the Drow. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 90, You are not blessed anymore!!
    – Day 89, You have acquired the following item: Library Card
    – Day 89, You rolled a 16 (3+13), which beats the attack score (15) of the Giant Spider. The creature is defeated!! You gain 2 experience points!!
    – Day 89, You rolled a 22 (9+13), which beats the attack score (15) of the Giant Spider. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 88, The mystic reveals that a Giant Spider is being ready to attack you in 1 days.
    – Day 88, You sold your Grim Reaper’s Scythe for 138 gold pieces.
    – Day 88, You sold your Imperial Cloak for 55 gold pieces.
    – Day 88, You have acquired the following item: Holy Mantle
    – Day 88, You are not scared anymore.
    – Day 88, ~~~~CONGRATULATIONS, YOU JUST HAVE REACHED LEVEL 6!!!~~~~
    – Day 88, Gygax has answered your prayers!! +1 xp
    – Day 86, You have discovered the following emplacement: a village
    – Day 86, You enter the shire.
    – Day 86, You have acquired the following item: Wooden Shield
    – Day 86, You have acquired the following item: Meal
    – Day 86, You have acquired the following item: Pepperthumb’s Cake
    – Day 86, You enter the shire.
    – Day 85, You have acquired the following item: Grim Reaper’s Scythe
    – Day 85, You have discovered the following emplacement: the shire
    – Day 85, You rolled a critical (20), slicing that Large Red Dragon in half. The creature is defeated!! You gain 5 experience points!!
    – Day 85, You rolled a 30 (18+12), which beats the attack score (28) of the Large Red Dragon. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 85, You missed by rolling 18(6+12), which is lower than the attack score (28) of the Large Red Dragon. You also missed your saving throw (17) which is over your defense score of15!! You lose 1 hit point.
    – Day 85, You rolled a 28 (16+12), which beats the attack score (28) of the Large Red Dragon. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 85, You missed by rolling 14(2+12), which is lower than the attack score (28) of the Large Red Dragon. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (1) under your defense score of 15!!
    – Day 85, You missed by rolling 16(4+12), which is lower than the attack score (28) of the Large Red Dragon. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (-1) under your defense score of 15!!
    – Day 85, You missed by rolling 20(8+12), which is lower than the attack score (28) of the Large Red Dragon. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (7) under your defense score of 15!!
    – Day 85, You gain one hit point from the heal spell.
    – Day 85, You’ve been burned alive by the dragon breath.
    – Day 85, You are now terrorized by a display of so much power and anger.
    – Day 85, The breath weapon destroyed your shield!!
    – Day 85, You rolled a 31 (19+12), which beats the attack score (28) of the Large Red Dragon. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 85, You missed by rolling 16(4+12), which is lower than the attack score (28) of the Large Red Dragon. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (11) under your defense score of 18!!
    – Day 85, You missed by rolling 21(9+12), which is lower than the attack score (28) of the Large Red Dragon. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (12) under your defense score of 18!!
    – Day 85, You missed by rolling 23(11+12), which is lower than the attack score (28) of the Large Red Dragon. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (4) under your defense score of 18!!
    – Day 85, You missed by rolling 20(8+12), which is lower than the attack score (28) of the Large Red Dragon. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (-1) under your defense score of 18!!
    – Day 85, You rolled a 29 (17+12), which beats the attack score (28) of the Large Red Dragon. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 85, You rolled a 29 (17+12), which beats the attack score (28) of the Large Red Dragon. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 85, You hit the Large Red Dragon (19+12) but it resisted the damage!!
    – Day 85, You missed by rolling 19(7+12), which is lower than the attack score (28) of the Large Red Dragon. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (14) under your defense score of 18!!
    – Day 85, You rolled a 30 (18+12), which beats the attack score (28) of the Large Red Dragon. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 85, The breath weapon destroyed your The one ring!!
    – Day 85, The dragon breath melted some of your gold
    – Day 85, You rolled a 28 (16+12), which beats the attack score (28) of the Large Red Dragon. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 85, You missed by rolling 14(2+12), which is lower than the attack score (28) of the Large Red Dragon. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (0) under your defense score of 18!!
    – Day 85, You missed by rolling 25(13+12), which is lower than the attack score (28) of the Large Red Dragon. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (6) under your defense score of 18!!
    – Day 85, You missed by rolling 23(11+12), which is lower than the attack score (28) of the Large Red Dragon. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (10) under your defense score of 18!!
    – Day 85, You missed by rolling 15(3+12), which is lower than the attack score (28) of the Large Red Dragon. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (1) under your defense score of 18!!
    – Day 85, You crit the Large Red Dragon with a 20, but sadly it resisted the damage!!
    – Day 85, You missed by rolling 14(2+12), which is lower than the attack score (28) of the Large Red Dragon. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (5) under your defense score of 18!!
    – Day 85, The breath weapon destroyed your Pepperthumb’s Cake!!
    – Day 85, You hit the Large Red Dragon (16+12) but it resisted the damage!!
    – Day 85, You missed by rolling 22(10+12), which is lower than the attack score (28) of the Large Red Dragon. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (12) under your defense score of 18!!
    – Day 85, You missed by rolling 18(6+12), which is lower than the attack score (28) of the Large Red Dragon. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (17) under your defense score of 18!!
    – Day 85, You ready your weapons and wave at this flying mass of anger and destruction.
    – Day 85, You are now blessed by Gygax the great.
    – Day 84, You rolled a 26 (16+10), which beats the attack score (19) of the Minotaur. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 84, You have acquired the following item: Tower Shield
    – Day 84, You sold your Iron ingot for 28 gold pieces.
    – Day 84, Gygax has answered your prayers!! +1 xp
    – Day 82, You are not blessed anymore!!
    – Day 82, You have discovered the following emplacement: a village
    – Day 82, Monsters are getting slain in every corner of the realm. Expect fewer encounters.
    – Day 81, You rolled a 19 (7+12), which beats the attack score (9) of the Stirge. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 80, The merchant guild is importing a lot of goods. Expect higher prices.
    – Day 80, ~~~~CONGRATULATIONS, YOU JUST HAVE REACHED LEVEL 5!!!~~~~
    – Day 80, You rolled a 28 (10+18), which beats the attack score (25) of the Lich. The creature is defeated!! You gain 3 experience points!!
    – Day 80, You rolled a 36 (18+18), which beats the attack score (25) of the Lich. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 80, You rolled a 25 (7+18), which beats the attack score (25) of the Lich. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 80, You have acquired the following item: Iron ingot
    – Day 80, You have acquired the following item: Water Skin
    – Day 80, You have acquired the following item: Rotten Tomato
    – Day 80, You approach the farm and talk to it’s inhabitants
    – Day 80, You rolled a 22 (11+11), which beats the attack score (13) of the Giant Wolf. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 79, You have discovered the following emplacement: the large farm
    – Day 79, You rolled a 21 (10+11), which beats the attack score (17) of the Hag. The creature is defeated!! You gain 2 experience points!!
    – Day 78, You have acquired the following item: Imperial Cloak
    – Day 78, You sold your Lock Picks for 50 gold pieces.
    – Day 78, You sold your Scroll of Wizard’s Eye for 75 gold pieces.
    – Day 77, You rolled a critical (20), slicing that Small Red Dragon in half. The creature is defeated!! You gain 3 experience points!!
    – Day 77, You rolled a 24 (13+11), which beats the attack score (23) of the Small Red Dragon. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 77, You rolled a 29 (18+11), which beats the attack score (23) of the Small Red Dragon. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 77, You rolled a 29 (18+11), which beats the attack score (23) of the Small Red Dragon. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 77, You missed by rolling 22(11+11), which is lower than the attack score (23) of the Small Red Dragon. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (0) under your defense score of 15!!
    – Day 77, You missed by rolling 18(7+11), which is lower than the attack score (23) of the Small Red Dragon. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (6) under your defense score of 15!!
    – Day 76, You gain one hit point from the heal spell.
    – Day 76, You rolled a critical (20), slicing that Troll in half. The creature is defeated!! You gain 2 experience points!!
    – Day 76, FUMBLE!! (You rolled a 1 on the d20). You managed to hit yourself with your weapon!!
    – Day 76, You rolled a 16 (7+9), which beats the attack score (15) of the Troll. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 76, The moon is dying in the night sky, slowly taking the magic substance of the realm with her. Arcane users now have a malus of -1 for casting spells.
    – Day 76, You have discovered the following emplacement: an apple tree
    – Day 75, ~~~~CONGRATULATIONS, YOU JUST HAVE REACHED LEVEL 4!!!~~~~
    – Day 75, You rolled a 19 (10+9), which beats the attack score (15) of the Rust Monster. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 75, You missed by rolling 11(2+9), which is lower than the attack score (15) of the Rust Monster. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (14) under your defense score of 14!!
    – Day 74, Someone posted an hilarious joke about the royal family. After a good laugh you feel better. +1hp
    – Day 74, You approach the message post
    – Day 74, You have acquired the following item: Scroll of Wizard’s Eye
    – Day 74, What item would you like to offer to the almighty Gygax lord of the natural 20s
    – Day 74, Gygax has chosen to remain silent to your prayers.
    – Day 73, You approach the shrine of Gygax
    – Day 73, You have discovered the following emplacement: a post
    – Day 73, You gain one hit point from the heal spell.
    – Day 73, Now that is a gold piece you will never get back…
    – Day 73, You walk closer to the well.
    – Day 73, You have discovered the following emplacement: a shrine of Gygax
    – Day 73, You have discovered the following emplacement: a well
    – Day 72, You enter the workshop.
    – Day 71, You have acquired the following item: Holy Water
    – Day 71, You rolled 20 (17+3)! You successfully brewed a potion!!
    – Day 71, You have acquired the following item: Healing Potion
    – Day 71, You rolled 15 (12+3)! You successfully brewed a potion!!
    – Day 71, You enter the workshop.
    – Day 70, You rolled a 18 (6+12), which beats the attack score (12) of the Skeleton. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 70, You have acquired the following item: Lock Picks
    – Day 67, The ring reveals the location of nearby items.
    – Day 67, You rolled a 23 (8+15), which beats the attack score (16) of the Shadow. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 67, You walk across the sturdy gates of the castle.
    – Day 67, Gygax has chosen to remain silent to your prayers.
    – Day 66, You enter the holy temple of Gygax
    – Day 66, You walk across the sturdy gates of the castle.
    – Day 66, You have acquired the following item: Pepperthumb’s Cake
    – Day 66, You sold your Plate Armor for 75 gold pieces.
    – Day 66, You are now disease free!!
    – Day 66, You sold your Apple for 5 gold pieces.
    – Day 66, You sold your Tome of Magic for 100 gold pieces.
    – Day 66, You sold your Quiver for 38 gold pieces.
    – Day 66, You sold your Halfling Leaf Pipe for 25 gold pieces.
    – Day 66, You walk across the sturdy gates of the castle.
    – Day 66, You have catched the black plague !!! Stay away from built areas when the plague is on !!!
    – Day 64, You rolled a 22 (13+9), which beats the attack score (14) of the Bugbear Targeteer. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 64, FUMBLE!! (You rolled a 1 on the d20). You clumsily fell on the ground giving your opponent the tactical upper hand (+3 attack bonus to the enemy)!!
    – Day 63, The black plague is spreading over the realm, 20% chance of catching a disease in built up areas.
    – Day 63, You have acquired the following item: Gothic Plate Armor
    – Day 62, You gain one hit point from the heal spell.
    – Day 62, You rolled a 18 (11+7), which beats the attack score (14) of the Bugbear. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 62, You gain one hit point from the heal spell.
    – Day 62, You missed by rolling 10(3+7), which is lower than the attack score (14) of the Bugbear. You also missed your saving throw (19) which is over your defense score of13!! You lose 1 hit point.
    – Day 62, You missed by rolling 11(4+7), which is lower than the attack score (14) of the Bugbear. You also missed your saving throw (15) which is over your defense score of13!! You lose 1 hit point.
    – Day 62, You missed by rolling 10(3+7), which is lower than the attack score (14) of the Bugbear. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (3) under your defense score of 13!!
    – Day 62, You have acquired the following item: Rope
    – Day 62, You approach the farm and talk to it’s inhabitants
    – Day 62, The peasant is very grateful that you took the time to escort him safely to his home. He swears he will spread the name of Fizban as a one of a hero.
    – Day 61, You have acquired the following item: Axe
    – Day 60, You rolled a 19 (12+7), which beats the attack score (11) of the Goblin Raid Party. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 60, You rolled a critical (20), delivering a crushing blow to the Goblin Raid Party but the creature is still alive!!
    – Day 60, You rolled a 22 (15+7), which beats the attack score (11) of the Goblin Raid Party. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 60, It appears that those ruins have been taken over by some humanoids as a temporary base.
    – Day 60, You enter the ruins
    – Day 59, You have acquired the following item: Peasant
    – Day 59, You have acquired the following item: Knight Helmet
    – Day 59, You have acquired the following item: Quiver
    – Day 58, You rolled a 25 (12+13), which beats the attack score (12) of the Skeleton. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 57, You are carefully reading the map.
    – Day 57, You have acquired the following item: Map
    – Day 55, You have discovered the following emplacement: a hunting ground
    – Day 53, Magic is awesome!! You just passed beside a Ghoul unnoticed!!
    – Day 52, Magic is awesome!! You just passed beside a Hag unnoticed!!
    – Day 49, You have acquired the following item: Halfling Leaf Pipe
    – Day 48, It is gonna be hard to see you now.
    – Day 48, You rolled a 25 (18+7), which beats the attack score (19) of the Cockatrice. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 48, You walk across the sturdy gates of the castle.
    – Day 48, Gygax has answered your prayers!! +1 xp
    – Day 47, You enter the holy temple of Gygax
    – Day 47, You walk across the sturdy gates of the castle.
    – Day 47, You have acquired the following item: Nightshade
    – Day 47, You sold your Alcohol for 25 gold pieces.
    – Day 47, You are now disease free!!
    – Day 47, You sold your Dagger for 25 gold pieces.
    – Day 47, You sold your Long Sword for 63 gold pieces.
    – Day 47, You walk across the sturdy gates of the castle.
    – Day 47, You have catched the black plague !!! Stay away from built areas when the plague is on !!!
    – Day 47, You have acquired the following item: Alcohol
    – Day 47, You have acquired the following item: Meal
    – Day 47, You arrived in town just in time to enjoy the banquet!!
    – Day 47, ~~~~CONGRATULATIONS, YOU JUST HAVE REACHED LEVEL 3!!!~~~~
    – Day 47, You rolled a 17 (11+6), which beats the attack score (13) of the Orc. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 44, You have acquired the following item: Long Sword
    – Day 44, You gain one hit point from the heal spell.
    – Day 43, The King has a new son!! To celebrate, the King has ordered a banquet at the castle for 5 days. Head to the castle for a free meal and drink!
    – Day 43, You have acquired the following item: Dagger
    – Day 43, You have acquired the following item: War Hammer
    – Day 43, You have acquired the following item: Rope
    – Day 43, You have acquired the following item: Apple
    – Day 43, You found a stash hidden within the darkness of the cave!!!
    – Day 43, You approach the caves.
    – Day 42, You rolled a 16 (10+6), which beats the attack score (15) of the Rust Monster. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 42, The Rust Monster destroyed your weapon!!
    – Day 42, You missed by rolling 9(3+6), which is lower than the attack score (15) of the Rust Monster. You also missed your saving throw (13) which is over your defense score of10!! You lose 1 hit point.
    – Day 42, You missed by rolling 11(5+6), which is lower than the attack score (15) of the Rust Monster. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (10) under your defense score of 10!!
    – Day 42, You missed by rolling 14(8+6), which is lower than the attack score (15) of the Rust Monster. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (7) under your defense score of 10!!
    – Day 42, You enter the elven village.
    – Day 42, Spell minor failure: You have failed to cast this spell with a roll of 6 (2+4) which is lower than the spell difficulty of 12
    – Day 40, As you explore the ruins you manage to step on a nail. That stuff hurts a lot. You leave the ruins cursing your fate and the person who invented big rusty nail poor placement.
    – Day 40, You enter the ruins
    – Day 40, Your flee score of 18(17+1) was over 10. You managed to escape the Small Red Dragon!!
    – Day 40, You missed by rolling 14(8+6), which is lower than the attack score (23) of the Small Red Dragon. You also missed your saving throw (12) which is over your defense score of10!! You lose 1 hit point.
    – Day 40, FUMBLE!! (You rolled a 1 on the d20). You managed to hit yourself with your weapon!!
    – Day 40, You missed by rolling 13(7+6), which is lower than the attack score (23) of the Small Red Dragon. But luckily, you blocked the counter attack by a saving throw (4) under your defense score of 10!!
    – Day 40, You missed by rolling 15(9+6), which is lower than the attack score (23) of the Small Red Dragon. You also missed your saving throw (11) which is over your defense score of10!! You lose 1 hit point.
    – Day 40, You rolled a 24 (18+6), which beats the attack score (23) of the Small Red Dragon. The creature is still alive!!
    – Day 38, You gain one hit point from the heal spell.
    – Day 38, You’ve learned a new spell!!(Healing)
    – Day 38, You have acquired the following item: Scroll of Healing
    – Day 38, You rolled a critical (20), slicing that Vampire in half. The creature is defeated!! You gain 2 experience points!!
    – Day 37, The ring is sharing it’s dark power with you. You gain 1 xp!!
    – Day 37, Spell minor failure: You have failed to cast this spell with a roll of 6 (2+4) which is lower than the spell difficulty of 12
    – Day 37, You have acquired the following item: Jester Hat
    – Day 37, You have acquired the following item: Plate Armor
    – Day 37, You have acquired the following item: War Hammer
    – Day 37, You have acquired the following item: War Hammer
    – Day 37, You’ve picked the lock!! (dice roll of 20+0 is over 15)
    – Day 36, You’ve failed picked the lock!! (dice roll of 5+0 is under 15)
    – Day 35, You’ve failed picked the lock!! (dice roll of 3+0 is under 15)
    – Day 34, You’ve failed picked the lock!! (dice roll of 14+0 is under 15)
    – Day 33, You just picked a trapped chest.. and it hurts.
    – Day 32, You still have no idea if this chest is trapped or not.
    – Day 32, You walk up to the mysterious chest
    – Day 32, The black plague is spreading over the realm, 10% chance of catching a disease in built up areas.
    – Day 31, You enter the wizard tower.
    – Day 31, You enter the wizard tower.
    – Day 31, You have discovered the following emplacement: a chest
    – Day 30, Thanks to the ring, plenty of fool’s gold is filling your purse!!!!
    – Day 29, You have acquired the following item: The one ring
    – Day 29, After showing the card to the monks they allowed you to borrow a book from the librabry.
    – Day 29, You enter the royal library.
    – Day 29, You walk across the sturdy gates of the castle.
    – Day 29, You sold your Medicinal Potion for 25 gold pieces.
    – Day 29, You walk across the sturdy gates of the castle.
    – Day 29, Gygax has chosen to remain silent to your prayers.
    – Day 28, You enter the holy temple of Gygax
    – Day 28, You walk across the sturdy gates of the castle.
    – Day 28, You have acquired the following item: Medicinal Potion
    – Day 28, You have acquired the following item: Gygax Symbol
    – Day 28, You enter the merchant guild
    – Day 27, You have acquired the following item: Library Card
    – Day 27, ~~~~CONGRATULATIONS, YOU JUST HAVE REACHED LEVEL 2!!!~~~~
    – Day 27, You rolled a 23 (14+9), which beats the attack score (12) of the Zombie. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 27, You have discovered the following emplacement: a wizard tower
    – Day 26, You have acquired the following item: Healing Potion
    – Day 26, You have discovered the following emplacement: the merchant guild
    – Day 25, You rolled a critical (20), slicing that Grey Slime in half. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 24, The King has appointed a new Magistrate and declared a realm wide amnesty to those who come to the castle in 2 days and confess their crimes.
    – Day 23, You have discovered the following emplacement: a dwarven fortress
    – Day 22, You rolled a 21 (16+5), which beats the attack score (16) of the Intellect Devourer. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 21, You work your face off at the farm all day for 22 gold pieces.
    – Day 20, You approach the farm and talk to it’s inhabitants
    – Day 20, You approach the farm and talk to it’s inhabitants
    – Day 20, You have discovered the following emplacement: the small farm
    – Day 18, You have acquired the following item: War Mace
    – Day 18, You sold your Water Skin for 13 gold pieces.
    – Day 18, After a full day of begging like a leper, you successfully (with a roll of 17+0) pried 19 golds out of those gullible citizens!!
    – Day 17, You walk across the sturdy gates of the castle.
    – Day 17, You sold your Iron ingot for 25 gold pieces.
    – Day 17, You sold your Gem for 50 gold pieces.
    – Day 17, You walk across the sturdy gates of the castle.
    – Day 16, You have discovered the following emplacement: the castle
    – Day 16, You have discovered the following emplacement: a tavern
    – Day 15, You have acquired the following item: Iron ingot
    – Day 15, You rolled 20 (20+0)! It looks like your hard work paid off.
    – Day 15, You enter the mines.
    – Day 15, You have discovered the following emplacement: a portal
    – Day 15, You have discovered the following emplacement: a mine
    – Day 14, You rolled a 18 (16+2), which beats the attack score (15) of the Rust Monster. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 14, You have discovered the following emplacement: a portal
    – Day 13, You have acquired the following item: Gem
    – Day 9, You have acquired the following item: Water Skin
    – Day 9, You gain one hit point from the heal spell.
    – Day 9, Your maximum hit points increased by 1!!
    – Day 9, You have acquired the following item: Golden Apple
    – Day 9, You enter the tower
    – Day 9, You have discovered the following emplacement: a tower
    – Day 8, Your flee score of 14(9+5) was over 10. You managed to escape the Intellect Devourer!!
    – Day 5, You have acquired the following item: Tome of Magic
    – Day 3, You rolled a 14 (12+2), which beats the attack score (13) of the Gnoll. The creature is defeated!! You gain 1 experience points!!
    – Day 3, You gain one hit point from the heal spell.
    – Day 3, You missed by rolling 9(7+2), which is lower than the attack score (13) of the Gnoll. You also missed your saving throw (5) which is over your defense score of3!! You lose 1 hit point.
    – Day 3, You have discovered the following emplacement: a workshop
    – Day 1, The cave is empty but surprisingly quite cosy. You decide to rest for the day. (you heal one hp if hurt)
    – Day 1, You approach the caves.
    – Day 1, You have discovered the following emplacement: a cave
    – Day 0, You enter the elven village.
    – Day 0, That ruins are empty, come back in a week for renewed life threatening dangers.
    – Day 0, You enter the ruins
    – Day 0, You have discovered the following emplacement: a elven village
    – Day 0, You have discovered the following emplacement: some ruins
    – Day 0, Fizban is starting his adventures.

Lance

Here the promised game pictures.
    Kindly asking the old scaled fire starter to get its ugly horned visage in reach of me hammer so that I may bestow upon it the ultimate blessing.

During the holy clobbering it’s evil breath managed to destroy 2 of the most valuable items in existence making this cleric a much larger mass of anger and fear then even the tarask could ever be.
    Aftermath:

When the end is near this hero shines the brightest.

Bersimon
    Participant

That’s freaking amazing, Lance! :O :O

The dude sliced a large red dragon in half – with a hammer. That’s as epic as it gets! πŸ˜€

Monsters fled, only 2. Days spent working on the farm, only 1. This dude sure left his diapers behind fast and early.

Began his mighty slayer’s career by being clawed in the face by the first gnoll he meets, haha.

Finds a chest with two warhammers and plate mail, probably sent down by Gygax himself as a token of favor to his elected champion.

Tries to fight a small red dragon too early and has to flee after eagerly fumbling and hitting his own face with his hammer.

Loses the hammer to a rust monster and finds another in the cave the very next day… another deed of Gygax to favor his champion.

Arrives at the castle in time to catch the festivities…and the black plague as well. Must’ve partied really hard.

Has an entrΓ©e of a small dragon and a lich before facing the main course of a large dragon. The epic struggle lasts for several pages. His Pepperthumb cake is roasted. The one ring is melted away and somewhere an ancient evil is no more. After a great deal of tenderizing with a great hammer, the hero slices off a prime cut of dragon beef and wins the day.

He then enters the Shire and is presented with another Pepperthumb cake baked by the halflings in comemoration of the hero’s great deed. He proceeds to a town shrine, prays and is elevated to the 6th level of heroism by Gygax, then given a holy mantle in recognition of his status.

Climbs up the volcano and contemplates the irony of not being able to finish his quest by casting the ring down to the flames, because the flames were cast down on the ring first.

Later he enters a library, borrows The Hobbit, proceeds to find the one ring again (the two ring?) and then uses it remorselessly for his own gain. Time stops.

A farmer is escorted back to his disease-ridden farm, probably to die with the rest of his people.

The hero spends the last of his days working furiously at potions in the workshop, likely looking for an elixir of immortality. At this, he fails.

Lance

sniff, sniff you humble me upmost Sir Bersimon by replying with such a well worded evaluation of my latest adventure.
    This is what the forums are so good at that keeps me residing in these parts.

“Finds a chest with two warhammers and plate mail,”
    Definitely the event that made this great game possible.
    “likely looking for an elixir of immortality” he he to bad I did not think of this line to conclude my post cause it is brilliant.
    Imagine that it be possible to make such a potion. Similar to getting your WISH out of the well.
    Would basically Stop Time permanently and the game would only end in case of your death trough violence or by ending the play.

Cheers friend Ber and fantasy on!

p.s. What I did with the Dragon Meat.

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar