Skip to toolbar

Hello can you make Mud and blood 3 for Android .

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 Hello can you make Mud and blood 3 for Android .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Philip
    Participant

When I was in my grade school days I played mud and blood 2 alot like in a week I’d consume 45% playing mud and blood.

Well now I’m a high school student I don’t really get much time playing games, but I travel a 1½ hour ride to go to my high school. So if you make an Android version of Mud and Blood 3 I would be really happy.

Alex
    Participant

download a browser like puffin that supports flash and you can play on any device.

Arise
    Participant

I think maybe someone can write a guide for this, anyone?

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

Le Duck will be on the case………..eventually.

josh
    Participant

I downloaded puffin with my galaxy j7 crown and it’s so frustrating yes you can play maybe till wave 50 if you are lucky then it crashes the times it doesn’t crash it doesn’t save your data so you have to restart every time it reloads the page I am gonna try a different flash browser but a mud and blood download for android would be a god send

josh
    Participant

So frustrating I downloaded flash fox not firefox, good graphics saves game so slow wave 20 almost an hour my head hurts and I am about to just give up if you guys made an app I would pay top dollar to get it, I’ve seen it work on my phone just not ment for a phone platform please oh please make an mud and blood 2 phone app

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.