- Mon, Feb 13th '17 at 1h 07m 38s #894
OK….WTF? It says I found a “garbonzo”. Is this some private URB joke?
1. It’s tiny and completely invisible. I found it through luck.
2. Garbanzo (with an A, not an O) = what is otherwise known as chickpea.
3. Garbonzo = I have no clue.
4. I found a list of passwords in it, so I’d assume it’s an enemy asset.
5. Yet, when I try to take a photo, it doesn’t say it’s any sort of asset all.
6. It’s not in the wiki.
7. I am very confused right now.Mon, Feb 13th '17 at 1h 11m 10s #895AriseParticipant
It is a hiding Pile of Trash! Just take it as a joke. Simply search and leave it will be fine, it is not rare but will not usually happened. You should continuous your journey! >o<Mon, Feb 13th '17 at 1h 12m 46s #896
LOL…my first time encountering it. Thanks.Mon, Feb 13th '17 at 1h 29m 29s #897urbzzKeymaster
Garbonzo means garbage in some military circles. Mostly when you talk about other units. As in “These reserve SOF dude are garbonzo”Mon, Feb 13th '17 at 1h 36m 32s #898
Ah. The entire time I was thinking, “Chickpeas? They have invisible chickpeas in the middle of Laos?”Thu, Dec 28th '17 at 16h 12m 42s #6959WolfgangParticipant
I just found this and after bringing every close together decided to see it was something and blew it with C4. Only when nothing happened I turned to the forums…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.