Games

Activity Forums General Forum Games

This topic contains 56 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  TheAlphaCowboy 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author

Nicholas Andersen
    Participant

Alright, itยดs time to beat Company Of Heroes 2!
    Also, @lance, the spacey hot rod is supposed to resemble this, but my replica skills suck.

Nicholas Andersen
    Participant

Time Crisis 2 has been beaten with a single credit!

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

Anybody else hyped for Battlefront 2?

Vipility
    Participant

Waitin’ for Mount and Blade: Bannerlord.

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

Waitning for Half Life 3

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  The Lone Ranger. Reason: polarfuchs distracted me

Skiphawk
    Participant

Death Road to Canada just got a 1-year anniversary update, so that’s nice

It’s also on sale for $10, so a pretty good time to check it out!

Lance

Looks similar to this series on Kong. >> Infectonator
    Is a real good game especially the later and other versions of that producer.
    He made a WW2 version as well with soldier classes. Allies vs Germans.

Kacpo
    Participant

Yeah, played the one “Relic of war” it was called if I remember correctly.
    It was bad, IMO.

Anyway, speaking of good games, during last Steam Sale I’ve got myself a
    Dawn of War II (Along with two expansions)
    Let’s just say that you can clearly see that Relic made this game. If you ever played Company of Heroes, you’ll be right at home here.

Arise
    Participant

Another Lovely Fortz day >o< It is good to have a man can play two player game. lol

Enjoy

Skiphawk
    Participant

So the new XCOM 2 expansion, War of the Chosen, came out recently, and it looks pretty damn cool!

Now I’m just waiting (and hoping) for the Long War 2 mod to be compatible with it and I can see that being the only thing I play for a while ๐Ÿ˜›

Mo-Tah
    Participant

Bad ass game. It was Here at this site in Urbania that I was offered/allowed to play the( @urbzz @lance would it be called the beta version?) of it before it hit the market. I’ve played & finished the first one, on either xbox or playstation-not sure which, and have it on a tablet, but never finished.

@TheLoneRanger If it’s not just hype, ya. Have you ever played Squad? That’s what I wanna play. I never really liked the Call of Duty game/games, but found Battlefield enjoyable,
    IF ya got a good crew. ๐Ÿ™‚ Here’s a thought to chew on while we’re talking about a Global FPS w/Communication abilities, What If we could play MnB3 Online, hooking-up with as many as 3 other people. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
    That’d be

Bad-Ass.

TheAlphaCowboy
    Participant

that would be fantastic though probably impractical (sorry to ruin your Christmas)

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar