Game crashes to black screen after game

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 2 Bugs and Technical Help Game crashes to black screen after game

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  GorapGaming 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dylan
    Participant

First, I downloaded the game from the heaven site. Perhaps unclear in the title, after every game, afrer facing whatever brutality the game sends at me (lately, my friends playing catch with their other friends with live grenades…..), instead of taking me back to the main menu after the score screen, it crashes with a black screen, no keypresses will take me past it, I have to close and reopen the game.

I get my medals and xp which is great, I’m just worried I might be missing some medals that might only be given after the score screen – is this a thing? Am I safe?

GorapGaming
    Participant

Don’t Worry I Have Seen This Before I Downloaded This Game Before Like A Few Years Ago So Me And My Dad Can Play It Offline This Has Happened To Us 6 Times I Think But Nothing Is Missing So Yeah Your Safe I Don’t Know The Reason Why But Yeah Your Safe

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar