Epic, EPIC, E P I C ! ! !

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 Screen Shots, Movies and AARs Epic, EPIC, E P I C ! ! !

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lance 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Mister Reyth
    Participant

https://youtu.be/MM_cQKJeVtA

Abosultely epic battle of Mortain where I start with fresh green troops and get owned twice by the RNG and then get swarmed over and over and they even send a tank!

The original video is 1 hour and 25 minutes and so I enhanced the speed 4x so that it is only 25 minutes.

This movie shows how TOTALLY AWESOME this game is and how its the best game so far and how its the perfect balance of an action game, a strategy game and a war sim!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Mister Reyth.

Mister Reyth
    Participant

Here is the link to the original video in 1x speed in case you want to view certain parts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeApcMS7Uz0

Lance

This video is unavailable.

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

@lance Why send a gif of ice cream sellers?

Lance

I am sad that I can not see the video and those two are no “ice creme sellers” but the greatest duo of comedians at that time.

@jimmiemonteith
    Sadly the is still no viewable video to see here.
    This site automatically displays a valid you-tube video link that is plainly pasted here as a you tube player.
    Since that is not the case here I assume that something is wrong with the pasted link itself.

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

We have a mystery on our hands!

Mister Reyth
    Participant

Ok guys I made the video private which should work for you guys. I can watch it fine. Let me check the settings again…

Ok, both links as above are working now. Urbz tried to tell me this earlier but I assumed it was a processing thing since I could watch the videos fine.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Mister Reyth.

Lance

Looked at this play just now since it was somehow unavailable to me before.
    It is truly epic even though that version is outdated.
    @jimmiemonteith Awesome play.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar