Community Creativeness Showcase.

Activity Forums General Forum Community Creativeness Showcase.

This topic contains 128 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Nicholas Andersen 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 129 total)
  • Author

Flight Nurse
    Participant

@tankymeow You should also considerate the type of infection and what different strands that could give the infected different qualities such as sprinting or different types of “Special” infected.

Lance

Going a bit of track here topic wise but I suppose brain-storming is also a “creative” endeavor.

Since I took part in the “how tough can zombies be” talk I had a few new ideas to that subject.
    A more powerful zombie(s) could actually take apart any man made vehicle or structure including MBTs.
    How about a Super Soldier experiment gone real bad resulting in an extreme strong and resistant “new life/dead” form similar to how Biohazard/ Resident-Evil works.
    The “real bad” part being of course a more then negative effect on the mental state of the subject causing them to hunt and kill/turn other humans instinctively like a fearless carnivorous animal.
    A human turned/infected with an infused mutation virus could easily become 10 times as strong allowing for incredible strength feats like tearing open most doors within a second, breaking through walls and even concrete given time and numbers.
    Therefore it could be possible for them to simply force open any kind of tank hatch since they are not built to withstand a lot of pulling force.

Community Info: The newest copy-cat section over at the Discord has nice new drawings to show.
    Copy here . . . .

Maharbal Barca
    Participant

Our little LEGO Coureur, that fish sure is bony…
    The runner of the woods.

Lance

Since the Discord Art Channel is virtually exploding with input it be a shame to not conserve it here.
    Revolutionary

psalmas

Lance

lancy

Lt. Ben

Pickelpoonany

Lance

Revolutionary

henryhp

Lt. Ben

Kit Carson

psalmas

Lance

pickelpoorary

henryhp

Dinocamo

Lance

Lt. Ben

henryhp

pickelpoorary

Kit Carson

Lance

psalmas

Folgore

Kit Carson

feb

Lance

henryhp

psalmas

Lance

henryhp

Folgore

picklpoonany

Lance

Lt. Ben

Awtoh

henryhp

Snarks

Lance

henryhp

Lt. Ben

Kacpo
    Participant

Thanks for the dump, Lance.
    I feel that site has been somewhat marginalized since Discord came to be.
    But anyway, let me drop this here:

Tyrud

And the war over the Pacific intensifies! Makes yearn for MnB in that theater of war, though there is always Skirmish Line for that, yeah?

Can’t say I don’t your sketch skills, Kacpo. I need to step up my game a lot, hehe.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar