Community Creativeness Showcase.

Activity Forums General Forum Community Creativeness Showcase.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Nicholas Andersen
    Participant

@RedDot, I think it is by highlightinng and right-clicking, then selecting “add comment”. I might be wrong, I wrote 97% of the thing (30k words!) from a freaking mobile phone in the wee hours.

RedDot
    Participant

RedDot
    Participant

AHA!!! It works!!

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

WAIT A MINUTE! I know exactly where you got that from. Its from a mobile game called “1943:Deadly Desert”. Nice job on that drawing though.

RedDot
    Participant

Hell yea!! that game is realy good, and that reference too.

Tyrud

The webbie was on the fritz, or rather under attack, when I got back from my vacation so I wasn’t able to post any pictures. Now that everything’s calmed down, I can regale you with tales a sea captain’s journey by land ship (car) to the beach.

The first few days we were there, a surprise tropical storm riled everything up and the sea looked more North Sea than Gulf Coast. Grey, churning waters and heavy rains meant staying indoors for a long time.

Eventually, however, when the storms went away they took all the bad weather with them and it was hella sunny the rest of the days we were at the beach.

Mandatory artsy night picture that definitely didn’t take me five minutes of messing with the camera settings

RedDot
    Participant

Do you guys want some BLOOD?!

Arise
    Participant

Uh~~~~

What should I say?

If I say Sure!! That sounds I am a bloody beast who want blood. But if I say No!!! It sounds like I am disobey my willing. lol

Well, I think I love to have some blood, as we have a lot of it in MNB world every day. XDDDDDD

RedDot
    Participant

just did it...

RedDot
    Participant

Ah shit no…

RedDot
    Participant

RedDot
    Participant

There we go…

RedDot
    Participant

Sory for the low res >.<

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

Looks those soldiers are having……a bloody good time.

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

Plus in a minute or 2 a medic will heal them back to 100 HP and they will go once more unto the fray.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 157 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.