Community Creativeness Showcase.

Activity Forums General Forum Community Creativeness Showcase.

This topic contains 107 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Maharbal Barca 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 108 total)
  • Author

Nicholas Andersen

This thing melted. It’s back. It needs to come back.

I shall add my very own Tales Of A Reset Mind, completely redone.

Also on Wattpad, too.

Community, post your creativity here, too! We need that thing!

Right on! Urbanians are a skilled bunch that like to share their creations.
    Towards that link of yours @Nicholas Anderson.
    Are visitors suppose to continue writing into that document thereby expanding the text or something else?

Here a truly awesome drawing from the old place by our currently MIA member Samurai.

Man what a great draw. He made another one do you still have it kicking around?

Sadly I can not find that one right now. My computer is a bit of a mess. It gets used by 3 other people too. 😉
    But I found this one. I think it is from xDarkCodex.

Lil’ something from me.

Finished like 5 mins ago.

• This reply was modified 12 months ago by  Kacpo.

Nice pics guys!

I’d contribute something, but I’m too busy avoiding homework and playing recon, lol

Nguyen Hai Nam

The camoflage pattern remind u guys of someone in MNB2 ?

Nguyen Hai Nam

Edit by Lance to display the picture directly here.

@kacpo: Hahahaha. I love it. That level of detail (like RNGesus giving the finger) is hilarious.

@lance: Maybe this’ll inspire URB to put zombies in Recon.

Awesome. I’ll need to contribute a little something soon.

• This reply was modified 12 months ago by  Lt.Dan.

I remember all of these from the older sites. It’s always sweet to see what you guys can come up with. I’ll have to find a way to post my British tanker story again so the new guys can have a look at it and tell me everything that’s wrong with it, haha.

Totally on target Kacpo! So much fantastic MNB2 URB in one picture.
    @Nam. That would then be the final Brändy our men would ever see before getting sent to hell.
    Nice work. Just the boots look like they got stolen from a SW Rebel trooper.
    I recall you did some more stuff. Feel free to post whenever you like cause we like for sure. 🙂

Nicholas Andersen

So…update time!
    The story is doing well. I only have a handful of chapters left to write before it’s all finished.
    I’ve also added some nods towards the community here, such as a Tiger called the Valthero that must be deployed before anything else.
    I’m working on tie-ins as we speak. One, Agents of the ILDF is composed primarily of small one-shot dialogues I didn’t build into the story, scrapped ideas, bits for fun, etc.
    The seconds is a list of rules a la Skippy’s list.

If you want to look them up, the main story is on the OP, and the tie-ins are accessible from the trope page.

I also made a cover for it.

So this is back, huh?

Well, then have a quick doodle of some Heer soldiers.
    They're probably Volksgrenadiers, btw.

Nice doodle, man. Definitely more advanced than my doodles, though I see you also have trouble with faces. Always difficult, though you got the general face shapes right enough. Cool attempt of shadowing from the helmet. I can never get it right, and it helps get around the difficult part of drawing eyes, brows and such.

Speaking of doodles:

got bored at the lecture.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 108 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar