Community Challenge Gallery

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 Screen Shots, Movies and AARs Community Challenge Gallery

This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Lance 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Lance

Since we have this awesome feature to play with in MNB3 it deserves its own topic thread.
    Here anyone can place their game challenge experiences be it a win or a loss since both can be very entertaining and that on a weekly basis with a different challenge.
    Due to MNB3 airing on D-Day it is somewhat nice that players can chose to play at least one game on reduced brutality.
    The Nerf War Challenge features 1/3rd regular bullet (only bullet and nothing else) damage. However this brings other problems with it since killing the enemy is rather hard with only hot lead.

Lance

🙁 No other entries to the last challenge.
    How about this weeks challenge.

Lance

First… and only, again. 🙁 But anyhow. Here the Lone Scout Challenge.

Lance

BIG NEWS >>> The Community Challenges are Back!!!!!!!!

And this play is truly worth watching. Personally I though I was not going to make it.
    At 7 days ahead in the Hedgerows having only Medics available (skill wise at least) was a hefty challenge indeed.

Lance

I feel like I am the only one with a recoding program. Backwards times . . . .
    This is NOT my thread folks. Anyone can (please do) post here.
    This weeks challenge be Speed Run. Finish a field in under 8 minutes it was me thinks.
    I did it with 8 days ahead in the hedgerows but I sacreficed almost my entire squad to do so and of course was lucky too.

Lance

So I missed my chance to win the Lone Gunner Challenge.
    Playing that with so many days ahead in the hedgerows was suicide.
    However I had a blast with this weeks Sudden Death Challenge.
    Got stomped hard 2 times and then finally made it through.
    Love the just about realistic damage dealing there. Makes for a lot faster games although the normal mode is plenty deadly as is too.

Just a reminder. This is not my thread so anyone can post here. Post .. post … 😉

Lance

This was a hairy struggle. At the start I was like “SERIOUSLY”!
    What makes this even more challenging then playing normally with just Marksmen is that these dudes have the same combat levels as Rifleman and not Marksmen but the same ROF as Marksmen.
    After playing this a passive skill upgrade for the Marksman that gives him a farther spotting range is much needed because without a Scout he is bind as a bat.

Lance

Lance

Would be real swell to see someone else post something here.

Lance
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar