Colonial Hills

Activity Forums Minecraft Server Colonial Hills

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Riderx 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Riderx
    Participant

Hey everyone,

For those of you who remember me being on the realm, you’d remember I have a couple houses, my most recent (and current) project being a lakeside villa in the Colonies. I’m posting here because I’d love to get more people interested in building or living here! The colonies is one of the oldest communities on the Realm (perhaps only second to the Founder’s Community near urb’s castle, the stone chateau, and the former Sleeping Bear).

Pleasantly set in an oceanside birch forest, the Colonies showcase some of the best natural beauty Urbanistan has to offer. Amongst beautiful rustic builds, your new home will balance prominence with seclusion, fitting in among friendly neighbors and developers. I’m here to sing the praises of Colonial Hills, a new area recently opened up for development nestled just inland of my primary builds. Colonial Hills offers the perfect natural environment to build flowing, detailed builds: you can play with nonlinear shapes and elevation steps without the build looking out of place. Best of all, our dedicated team of zoning experts (read: me) can help you determine the best spots within Colonial Hills to make your dream home a reality!

But let’s say you’re a bit more discerning, and want to hear more about the concrete perks of living in the colonies. Well, you’re in luck, here they are:

– Beautiful biome for incorporating natural elements into your builds
    – ENTIRELY mob free (within city limits), thanks to an extensive lighting system, both on the surface and underground
    – Transportation systems designed to allow travel by horse
    – Animal pens for sheep, cows, pigs, and chickens
    – An underwater temple nearby 😮
    – Free public-access riding stables
    – Possibly the server’s only fully-functional villager habitat, with iron golems
    – Convenient access by nether hub
    – A sky island

Projects in progress
    – Villager sorter/trader
    – Autobrewer
    – Do something with the ocean temple??

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar