Camo and Stuff

Activity Forums Recon Camo and Stuff

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Joe 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Joe
    Participant

Hey all,

I just wanted to pitch a couple tips and ideas based off of this YouTube video I’ve found: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV0DL_L8LCo

For a lot of the more experienced Recon players this probably isn’t anything new, either through previous MnB experience or just trial and error. However for some people just getting started out, this might prove a bit useful.

Also, this video mentions camouflage a good bit, as well as lighting differences (which are largely already addressed in game as far as I’m aware). Which draws me to a question. Is it possible that in addition to customizing our characters’ loadouts, we may be able to customize our character’s clothing, war paint, or camo a bit? Their stealth, fatigue, possibly noise or spotting may be dependent on what type of clothing (i.e. tight, which may make them more mobile for example, or baggy, harder to spot but probably with more fatigue and noise since it may be more likely to brush up on stuff, get snagged, or absorb water/heat/etc. and tire your character out faster). Maybe even stuff like war paint (the Vietnamese called SEALs and LRRPs “men with the green faces” for a reason after all) may be a bonus or detriment based on what kind of environment you get deployed to, or what time of day it is.

Just my two cents on a video that I thought was kind of cool and might make for an interesting twist on my favorite MnB.

Also, if any vets or anyone knowledgeable in the subjects brought up in the video (i.e. hunters) see something wrong or inaccurate, please feel free to point them out.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar