Bugs from 0.23f+ [MnB3]

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 Bugs and Technical Help Bugs from 0.23f+ [MnB3]

This topic contains 59 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  ZoMgY 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • Author

Andrei
    Participant

The last (0.23b) was getting a little crowded. Anyway, so I am stuck on hedgerows. I have literally gone from start line to finish line 10+ times. So I called a stuart on last one, which explodes. Then on current map, I try and call the stuart on a different AO, but get error message ‘you only have one stuart per map’.

So I am permanently stuck on hedgerows some how. I have even tried advancing 4x consecutively.

Any ideas?

Vipility
    Participant

git gud.

The tank isn’t that amazing, or the officer in general ( they will give him better abilities in the future). Just try a different squad.

Andrei
    Participant

No, the point is that my game is bugged so I cannot move on past this mission. It is like it is now the only mission so I am caught in a loop.

Its not that I cannot defeat the Germans, but a matter of the missions not cycling properly.

Vipility
    Participant

What day are you on?

Andrei
    Participant

D-Day +11, 1 day behind schedule.

It is stuck at this.

Andrei
    Participant

Just ‘beat’ that mission. And now current battlefield shows exact same thing: ‘D-Day +11 , 1 day behind schedule’.

I would rather not reset, after having earned 5-6 ribbons.

Any ideas as to my options?

Vipility
    Participant

one thing is to make a back up file for your safe and start a new profile ( how to export saves here: http://www.ehow.com/how_7298811_transfer-flash-game-saves.html), and maybe switch them up again?

Andrei
    Participant

Nah, just going to restart. Whatever.

Andrei
    Participant

Alright just did 5x and now it has D-Day + 12, ahead of schedule by 3 days. But I am still at the hedgerows! How big are they????

Is there a way around this bug? Or are the hedgerows 10+ missions long?

So it comes down to restart or not.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Andrei.

Camporama
    Participant

@andrei the hedgrows are very long, around 25 days iirc.

Andrei
    Participant

Is it that long for you guys? Reset mine anyway. Just going to blitz.

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

Good luck with that.

Dominic Sosa
    Participant

Is anyone else experiencing in issue with their screen freezing? I’m not doing anything very taxing. I’m running MnB3, the MnB .net and a youtube playlist of the Inglourious Basterds soundtrack. I’ve never had an issue before, but now, if I swith tabs to the playlist or forum, MnB doesn’t respond, and the visuals freeze. Sound remains the same. No other issues in different tabs.

greekfighter23
    Participant

I had the same problem

Andrei
    Participant

Haven’t tried running listening to youtube while playing MnB3, yet.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar