Bugs and Issue version Beta 0.23b+

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 Bugs and Technical Help Bugs and Issue version Beta 0.23b+

This topic contains 128 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  One Kidney 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 129 total)
  • Author

Janus
    Participant

@Markus

I got so frustrated i opened a new topic about reinforcement. I experienced about 15-20 of them in one game, sometimes three in a row before the voice could even end the sentence. And even when the game was over XD In the starting screen.
    I had some answers, but i still thing something needs to be fixed XD

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

One thing I noticed was when I reached The Vire is that when I went for Intel it showed the Intel for the Hedgerows etc. It flashed all of them and I was unable to read the Intel for the Vire which was saddening since I like the immersion it gives and what part in history you are at.

Alex
    Participant

soo yea

Janus
    Participant

Mines

Still don’t know how this thing works. Maxed scout and Maxed Engineer who scan for mines every 5 seconds not finding anything which steps on mines. I’m playing constantly since 23b release and still i haven’t spotted any mine, but i died walking on many.

Lance

Good report Alex. How exactly did this happen? Did the game run normally till then?
    Please give ever detail that can help us track down the cause.

There is a MINES topic now so all MINE related talk please go there.
    Mines can currently not get spotted by any means and are therefore still bugged in their code.
    They will remain in game as they are right now so no more whining for fallen soldiers please.

Vegard
    Participant

Brutality by bug. My god it’s beautiful ^^

Janus
    Participant

Sorry, missed it 🙂

Vegard
    Participant

One thing I have noticed that is actually quite frustrating is that when trying to select soldiers, if the “stats page” that comes up when you hover over the soldier is covering the soldier it won’t be selected.
    So it seems that the hover over stats are not transparent. Has anyone else had this problem?

Markus
    Participant

The rifleman smoke grenade and fragmentation grenade descriptions are the same “Order (soldiers name) to throw a smoke grenade”… which led to me throwing a fragmentation grenade at my own guys. Ofc the decals are different but i didnt check it and killed my own signaller XD

maousaki
    Participant

@Markus

Your face when you realized what you did must be priceless.

Vegard
    Participant

Also a minor bug, but the bazooka will remain grey “locked” color even after it has been unlocked. It still works, just looks locked.

Stealingold
    Participant

Fire cannot be seen inside of bunkers, the sound can be heard but the sprite and animation aren’t. Even when hovering on the bunker there is no difference.
    Sometimes smokes,granades and rifle granades fail to be launched at the first click. More than one is often needed.
    The sound of confirmation for the sitrep opportunity call is LOUD like ear-busting loud.
    UNDERSTOOD
    Finally, me and @janus encountered the reinforcing bug. Basically the game thinks you waited for hours without doing nothing and keeps sendig reinforcements your way. it carries through games. The cause is unknown but it seems that if you play consecutively a lot of games or if you pause for a long time it happens.
    A quick fix consists in closing and reopening the browser between games. If anyone else has any info on this one please post.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Stealingold.

Lemur
    Participant

“One thing I have noticed that is actually quite frustrating is that when trying to select soldiers, if the “stats page” that comes up when you hover over the soldier is covering the soldier it won’t be selected.
    So it seems that the hover over stats are not transparent. Has anyone else had this problem?”

From what I experienced, that’s happens not because of some overlap, but because instead of just clicking soldier, I tend to do a little drag with mouse.

EDIT Actually, if you move camera so that your soldier is near the bottom of the screen and somewhere above the 6th portrait, when you have over soldier his portrait will appear right on top of him, but you can stil click and select him, so that’s definitely the issue with dragging mouse.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Lemur.

urbzz
    Keymaster

Concerning too much reinforcements… If you halt for the day, refresh your game once you are at the main menu.
    It is always good to give a little refresh to the game like that if you play for multiple hours.

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

Anybody know why the Intel for “The outskirts of The Vire” and beyond become unreadable as the intel from earlier sections flash by every second when you try and read because Im currently on “The outskirts of the Mortain” and it still continues.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar