Bugs and Issue version Beta 0.23b+

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 Bugs and Technical Help Bugs and Issue version Beta 0.23b+

This topic contains 128 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  One Kidney 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 129 total)
  • Author

Lance

Very good finds Maharbal. πŸ™‚ I am sure surprised in a good way that your so active here now.
    Your last 3 finds I did already report a while back but it is always a good thing to have double checks on bugs cause urbzz is a fish slapper on false calls.

Shane
    Participant

I found that I arty bunker and I can kill the MG placement. Seems op to me what is a bunker for then.

John Snow
    Participant

@shane that’s the point of the arty, you nail the bunker with a shell it’s gonna crack. And a ton of concrete smashing a HMG gunner on his head ain’t gonna end pretty.
    Also, Bronze star. There’s a typo “All soldiers have 1% chance to start with Garabd Rifle.” instead of Garand Rifle.
    Just also confirming when I clear particles it kills my arty firemissions and the injured/KIA sprite of the Germans wonder about.
    ALSO, sometimes (VERY rarely, just once or twice) my scout can use his ability twice within seconds. I assume it’s the whole battlefield not loaded let thing though.

Side note, frikin loving this game. Even though after Omaha it ramps up hard and luck is necessary for the first field.

maousaki
    Participant

Are ribbons fully working? Because i got one that gives me 1xp at the start of each deployment and my soldiers started at 0 exp. Note: i didn’t advance i deployed from the beginning.

About the ‘!’ symbol being covered by river, i noticed that it’s covered by everything that is across the map like roads walls etc.

The second ability of the scout that throws a flare and reveals enemies doesn’t seam to work. I throw the flare it spots nothing although there are enemies there. I spot them while the flare is on by either advancing or by the first skill of the scout.

Arise
    Participant

@maousaki I think the current ribbon don’t have the effect yet, sorry.

The Clean function will keep improve. and the Scout ability seems not working as you say, will check in future.

alberto
    Participant

I was playing when a mortar started firing at me, meanwhile my men had a promotion, i stopped the game to give the upgrade, but the mortar keep firing. It gave also damage. Second my soldier cant’ trowh a smoke grenade on the road!

Arise
    Participant

@natuc Currently the Pause will not stop all timer in the game, it will only stop the unit action and cooling timer also game timer. But Support or Shell or grenade will not stop, so does smoke decay. It is common issue in all MNB game, I am not sure will this be change.

Lance

@natuc my soldier cant’ trowh a smoke grenade on the road!
    Yes you can. The road picture simply overlaps the Grenade Throw icon but the smoke should be there if used. Same with all other aimed weapons and stuff.
    They are there but the Road and some other landscapes currently overlap the skill aiming icons.

ZoMgY
    Participant

This has nothing to do with the actual MnB3 game itself, but the google search results for MnB3 are distorted. Star destroyer’s meta data description is “mud and blood 3″, leading Google’s algorithm into thinking that star destroyer is MnB3, when in fact its not. So when someone googles ” Mud and blood 3″ and clicks on the direct link to what they think is MnB3 , they end up with star destroyer instead of MnB3….

http://s12.photobucket.com/user/nesn1/media/misleading_zpseitupyqs.png.html
    http://s12.photobucket.com/user/nesn1/media/22_zpszdhoozfc.png.html?sort=3&o=1

ZoMgY
    Participant

Just found an exploit. If germans shoot their flares ( the pre-cursor to arty ) and you clear the game particles right when or shortly after it lands, no arty will be called.

Alex
    Participant

I don’t mind random German reinforcements but not 10 within 30 seconds of starting a level(this has actually happened on 4-5 day 20-30 maps)

Dk
    Participant

Yep, I’ve noticed reinforcements within 10-15 seconds when I start a new level as well. Not just one, but 2-3. It’s ok, but very annoying and it shouldn’t be THAT frequent.

urbzz
    Keymaster

Reinforcement waves are random. Sometimes you get a lot sometimes don’t have have much. If you are on your 5th leg with 10 days in advance you might find the Germans are not impressed by you and reinforce more often. But then again you asked for it.

Lemur
    Participant

After closing my game when in main menu, when I played next day my progress from the last day wasn’t saved.

Today I left the game paused for around 4 hours. When I came back, graphics wouldnt redraw until I did something that would result in some text being drawn. For example, when I told a soldier to go somewhere, it would appear that he stayed in his previous spot. But when hovered over another soldier, a new frame would appear in which that previous soldier would be somewhere else. If I kept moving my mouse on and off another soldier, I could get a somewhat fluid gameplay. Clearing particles also causes graphics to be redrawn, and if pressed fast enough it gives me fluid gameplay (but I can’t keep my mouse there and it also blocks arty strikes as reported before).

urbzz
    Keymaster

In 0.23c arty shouldn’t disappear if you clear the particles. If you are talking about explosions then good for you to exploit the game and be that meticulous lol. Currently, all temporary entities are deleted with the function helping slow computers and all. With creative exploitation some people can delete things while they are happening. As they are reported I remove them from the deletion list. Quite frankly as more item gets excluded from the list the least effective the function is πŸ™‚ My computer can run a full hour firefight with all the blood shell casings and bullet holes created so I’m ok with that. It just sucks for those who have an old rig. That’s the world we live in.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar