Bugs and Issue version Beta 0.23b+

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 Bugs and Technical Help Bugs and Issue version Beta 0.23b+

This topic contains 128 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  One Kidney 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 129 total)
  • Author

Arise
    Participant

In order to prevent the over create bug report and issue discuss thread, here is the general place for everyone.

Please enjoy the MNB3 and help us to improve the game. XD

—- Arise and all tester >o<

MrDream
    Participant

https://ibb.co/jkn17a

Well, got hyped, but disappointed. Made a profile, pressed deploy, and got this. Idk what to do, i refreshed , made new profile, etc. Any help? Im using Firefox btw.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  MrDream.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  MrDream.

Arise
    Participant

Did you make sure the game already load completely?

This will lead you to the blank. >o<

alberto
    Participant

Hello! Is not a major issue, but when i use the spacebar to pause sometimes it appears “paused” in the screen sometimes not. thank you for all the work done!!!

Arise
    Participant

The “Pause” Will not follow the screen, it will only show in the middle of battlefield. ( That means the middle of map, although it is large one ).

I am not sure it will be change or not, but currently it would stand as it did not hurt the game play.

Thanks for the head up. >o<

MrDream
    Participant

Thanks, its working now.Now I can enjoy some action.

MrDream
    Participant

Theres a bug, When a stuart Tank’s track got destroyed. I cant end the game. Fortunately, I destroyed my own tank with TNT, and i can end the game normally.

Kingofdajungle
    Participant

Sometimes ony the battleground loads.

Reid

Typically that happens when you start the game too quickly, before it has time to load everything. We should have a loading screen in the game to deal with that at some point.

Alex
    Participant

When a gunner calls in a jeep and the team is wiped the game will not end.

Arise
    Participant

@alexalas1 and @mrdream

This problem is come from the winning condition. The game will win when all your current alive unit get on to the ending line, and the game will lose when all your unit on the field is dead or disable. But the Jeep and Tank also be count as unit in the game(In the coding view), so when they are on the field you will not win or lose. I think that will be improve in the following patch, thanks you all to head up.

>o<

mjr23002
    Participant

The grease gun says “give a grease gun to your medic” even if that person isn’t a medic.

darkblacky2
    Participant

For whatever reason that causes this, I’d like to bring this to your attention as it seems really dangerous to a mission, either early in or later on.
    Every time my engineer builds the sandbag wall, immediately upon placing it a German HMG spawns directly in front of it. I’ve placed over 20 sandbag walls throughout 5 battles on “Hedgerows” and each time it spawns.
    I’m lucky my squad could take it out quickly the first couple times it happened, but others may not be so fortunate.
    I even had to create a strategy to combat this bug.
    Anyways, I know its in open beta so no worries, I hope you can take care of this issue!
    Once again, thank you and happy hunting!

nexwiz
    Participant

Building sandbag over hedgerows removes all the rocks

Andrew E Duran
    Participant

Okay so I have had the only the battlefield bug pop on me, except in mine it was the battlefield and then a few seconds later I got the mission lost screen. This is particularly annoying because I was ahead of schedule, this put me on schedule and when I deployed I got curbstomped by some pissed off Nazis.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar