Bugs and Issue version 0.21+

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 Bugs and Technical Help Bugs and Issue version 0.21+

This topic contains 20 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Lance 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Arise
    Participant

0.21 Report:

Bug:
    *Flak38 animation wrong, it still show have German on it when I clean it out.
    *Flak38 can fade out like Normal German, but I can see it when the game start, so LOS or spotted system have problem there.

Issue:
    *I would say the vehicle should not always go to same place, I do notice Tank have same action like the flak38 before, this can give player a chance to clean it with a single shoot.
    *The Text about the version and day ground should be the top of layer, otherwise it always be block by the asset.

Notice:
    *So Flak38 is suppose to get in when the game start, I have two Flak38 which already in the battlefield, it looks nice.
    *Very nice Flak38 firing I must say, it just like the MNB2. Just think if I am very lucky or the Flak38 AP damage is too low, need more test on it.

Discussion:
    NAN

Work:
    NAN

The reference video you can check this

• This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  Arise.

Lance

I much like that the Flack explosions are not so deadly as in mnb2.
    Now they are much more realistic in damage if a bit wide spread apart. They could be more focused.

Here a vid that shows a Truck on road that I thought I cleaned out but enemy soldiers kept spawning or popping up around it.
    Mostly on the left side of the road. Can be seen from minute 4 up.

Anomie
    Participant

Come on guys… Just shoot him already…

Lance

Despite them not targeting the HMG that vid is spectacular.
    In previous versions all your men would have been made into swiss cheese within some 10 seconds.
    Charging at it in a line would have been totally suicidal in RL.
    So far this did not happen to me.

Here a full leg game where I started the recording after seeing a German soldier around the starting line, after I already cleaned out the welcoming party further up, where he should not have been. Then more show up behind me. BUG??

Arise
    Participant

Both looks weird I must say, normally at that range the Alley should take up the gun and start shooting on the target, just not sure why they don’t. At the last, they start to shoot, so this will be still LOS problem, guess we always fight with it.

And a behind troop, Oh! I also have same experience, just they are not that close to my troop so we don’t engage. But it is strange! Be advice Lance:” You have been flanked! ” lol

Currently can not conclude why but will keep eyes on.

Arise
    Participant

0.21d Report:

Bug:
    *The German flare stand forever. ( That looks unreal )

Issue
    :
    *The German will go outside the board from the flank side and come back to fight, very like the old Spec Ops Flanking skill, but I am not sure it is intentional or a accident bug. ( In my video he is a MG42 Gunner )

Notice:
    *German Arty Flare notice! ( Arty been known will insert on the version E )

Discussion
    :
    *The Panzerfaust and Arty Flare probably need some reduce on the chance to carry them, as I encounter 2 for both when facing a 5 German group. That sounds very terrify and hurt the Alley really bad. XD

Work:
    *Panzerfaust confirm work and it looks powerful.

All detail relate to my game video: MNB3-0-21d-Gameplay01

Kacpo
    Participant

Discussion: lone gunner challange is impossible. Too easy to get outspotted and therefore pinned and never have a chance of returning fire.

Bug:
    – Flak38 was visable from across the map when moving toward frontline.
    – German was unspotted or spawned in very close proximity to my soldier. Imstantly throw a grenade at his feet and critically injured himself in the process, all while unspotted.
    null
    As you can see, the grenade flew from somewhere in the middle of that blood pool. That’s where the German was bleeding out.

Possible bug
    : In Lone Gunner challange it might be that your man is unable of spotting the enemy, as he never reported a contact with the enemy, even when he closed in on melee range.

Anomie
    Participant

The challenge is legit impossible. I agree with all of Kacpo’s points. I have failed it 5 times so far, I only have a few left I think.

Another glitch in the Lone Gunner challenge: The mortar strike ability launches mortars but they do not land.

urbzz
    Keymaster

Alright thanks for the feedback. I’ll give the gunner challenge a go and see what’s up.

The amount of panzerFaust available is based on the weapons distribution charts I have fore the Western front. We will keep an eye on the occurrence but i want to pass the initial shock and awe before messing with the numbers.

Axis soldiers have nothing to do outside the borders so this will be addressed. It is related to their new patch finding in order to improve their decision making process under fire.

Minimal range will be implemented for frags and panzerfaust in order to boost the self preservation of the enemy. lol.

Arise
    Participant

I don’t think the Gunner challenge is impossible, it just have to been do in some of place. I start it on the Brest, and I believe it is possible to manage the challenge. As the Gunner is extremely deadly in close range, so killing German will not be that hard. Gunner have three skill, Bipod, Mortar, Jeep, this can provide gunner different firing power in different range.

I will suggest to start as 20xp Gunner with first upgrade available, then challenge can be achieve in all place. ( Current setting might cause bug as it have specialty but start with 1 exp. )

Report:

Gunner Mortar won’t land on the target confirm, and the aiming looks very nice. ( Bug )

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  Arise.

Reid

I agree about the Lone Gunner challenge being pretty much impossible. The core problem to me is that the gunner class thrives as fire support but is simply not cut out for solitude unless he spawns with some xp already. In a full squad, the gunner can afford to be slow and inaccurate for a while because others in the squad can pick up his slack. Without any help though the gunner can not build xp quickly enough to keep up with the Germans. So therefore the gunner needs an xp buff to stand a chance.

Arise
    Participant

Still, As I test few round and actually win 1 times without mortar function. I would pick up few of problem which may not let the gunner be able to handle the fight.

*The open ground for 3+ German group can easily pin down the gunner and force him to fall back. So you will not be able to take close to the German, and always contact out of effective range make challenge failed.
    *House seems suit this challenge, as I finished one of it in the Brest.

The key to success this challenge is to divide German and fight them one to one in close range or use Passive switch to win the fire fight. But sadly the Gunner walk very slow, so he is very weak to face with rifle SMG mix German infantry. Also, He have to take very long time to against HMG, Flak88, and is impossible to escape from the tank as he walk so slow. So it will be almost impossible to win this challenge on the Hedgerows.

I will suggest to decrease the aiming time for gunner slightly, and give this challenge with 2 gunner will be good.

Anomie
    Participant

If the Gunner starts with 20 XP OR with 100 morale, then I think the challenge is beatable, while still being URB.

Arise
    Participant

I agree, I think both set will be good. but still got no way to finished the tank in open ground, so it is relate to your lucky roll. lol

urbzz
    Keymaster

no.

lol 🙂

Some challenge will be hard. And it’s ok. right now there is no incentive for them but soon there will be!

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  urbzz.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar