Bug Report (and issues) version 30c*

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 Bugs and Technical Help Bug Report (and issues) version 30c*

This topic contains 28 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Lance 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Lance

Since the previous bug report thread is outdated this one shall be the new one.
    Starting date; 11.02.2018 Game version 30c*
    russames wrote:
    Just noticed, browning machine gun has a mistype (mnb3) the has a % sign in the middle of it

Please post all bugs and issues here and not into the front page (your profile) or otherwhere so that the game developer always has the newest community update on thing to fix.

I myself could not find a bug in my last games.
    Small issue be Enemy Mortar instant gib my men on first round(s).
    This happens way to often to be coincidence. Also Enemy Mortar firing very fast and either uses all 4 possible skill buffs (same one) right after another or has a very long firing sequence at times.
    Also when an Opportunity Call comes in it can be gone within under a second.
    Bit to fast I think. Give us at least 5 seconds to think about it.

LWillter
    Participant

Below 15 health medic healing himself if he has the skill.

Also believe any character can come back from below 15 health with the “morale” achievement.

Undetectable mines

Ha … look at this one … under 15 health and able to walk! Is it under 15 or under 10 health they are on the ground?
    https://youtu.be/chm9Cgzn6rg

Lance

Partially false. A “Downed” soldier (both sides) has under 10 HP.
    Enemy has currently no means to get them back up so they simply act dead.
    hmm never used Moral Boost on a Downed Soldier so that sounds like something to test.

Last time I tried I was able to partially revive a Dead Soldier by quickly hitting the Medal Upgrade to give full health right after the deadly shot.
    However they are not really alive then since they will not move nor engage/be engaged by the enemy.
    Using Skills is possible so that is a bit of a scam. They also count as still alive when all other units have made it to the end therefore your game will not end until you somehow kill the zombie again.

Undetectable Mines. I still have not run into a single mine since the last patch. However I was not over 8 days ahead since then.
    2cents; I recall then in previous patches and they surely sucked back then.
    Before the big game crash MINES where all visible and that was not a bad feature since you had to be careful when moving and those mines could be covered by other terrain features like in a Hedge, Brush or under Rubble. That was plenty of URB too.

Thanks for the vid but as said, under 10 health. 😉
    Nice report. Keep up the good work folks.

TheLoneWolf
    Participant

A few times now I’ve seen dead Germans crawling at me XD. I mean that this happened recently, a few days ago in fact. It was really funny seeing a ton of Germans floating towards me on their backs.

russames
    Participant

I’ve had the same experience as lone wolf, dead/downed germans running around the field shooting at me. I find it good for a chuckle but a bug none the less

litas
    Participant

So, the last guy was facing a german, both of them aimed for each other and I had a medal of honor ready. Although the german did put the guy down and the animation showed that the guy’s hp was under zero, I used the medal honor and he came back to full hp and morale. At the end the guy couldn’t move or shoot, but the animation showed him standing and the german kept his fire until the guy was down again.
    I suppose that this is not how it works, right?

Mario5752
    Participant

Just got back into MnB 3 after my old pc broke with all my data on it (after I finally got back to MnB on that computer aftera couple months…). Noticed two minor bugs.
    1. If you have quick enough reactions, when you give a recently (the man happened to die <1 sec before I clicked it) killed man a medal, he revives to full health and is frozen in place, not shooting or able to take orders. He does react to bullets and takes cover, strangely enough.
    2. French soldiers use the voices of the american troops when selected by picture or by hotkey. (When verifying I also found out the audio when the soldiers getting annoyed when you overclicked on them is also in english)
    Keep up the good work on MnB 3!

Mario5752
    Participant

Enemy vehicle with mg mounted on top (assuming sdfkz), when destroyed shoots singular bullet bursts and is not visibly damaged. When I clicked the exclamation point to clear particles, vehicle is cleared.

Lance

Mister Reyth wrote:
    It is a lag in the Radio Man’s commands where one of his special commands is “queued” and will not occur until another radio command of some type gets put through. This can (and has) resulted in my men walking into an Arty Strike because the radio man called a Sitrep which suddenly released the “queued” strike on an old enemy position.

This usually happens when you make a call and it gets interrupted due to your signaller getting pinned for example.
    Minor bug but still dangerous in the case of having called in a support attack and then going to the place where you previously called it and then making a radio call there.

Toliver Whillock
    Participant

I’m having an issue where when I open the Intel menu in the main screen the page rapidly changes multiple times per second. This makes reading the Intel page impossible.

Another glitch I’ve found is that whenever an ally drops into the down but not out state I can call in a Frenchy before the downed troop is actually dead. This allows me to pick up the downed troop with a medic and then continue to have access to 7 troops in my squad for the remainder of the game.

Another glitch I’ve found is when you call in a supply crate using the signaler and the supply crate contains a weapon, The majority of the time the text when you scroll over the weapon will not be the correct weapon name. Such as a Browning being label as a M1928 sub-machine gun.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  Toliver Whillock. Reason: To extend the list of bugs I've run into

Lance

Thanks for the report.
    Nr 1 is due to the fact that no further intel page is in the game and therefore the game runs through all available intel pages. No bug. Just not implemented so far.
    Nr 2 is a half bug sort of since urbzz did say it is possible to have more men on the field.
    In fact at some point you could have 8 men on your side. At least there are slots for 8 men available.
    Nr 3 comes from labeling stuff to fast. urbzz needs to fix his typos,, eventually. 😉

Toliver Whillock
    Participant

I recently had a match that scored me over 110,000 score and since then my XP bar hasn’t increased. I received neither the 110,000 plus score nor the score from my games after this one.

I also achieved the following ribbons, but I was not awarded with the ribbons. The Croix de Guerre and the Combat patrol badge.

StannisTheMannis
    Participant

I have entered the same problem @Toliver Whillock. Ever since I entered the outskirts of Vire and can still proceed in days, continue to be on schedule but I haven’t received any experience through the past 6 combat missions I have done successfully. The number of experience I need nor the bar has moved since.

Lance

Lancy wrote in the Discord;
    Bug report: when Spec Ops try to release TNT Skill then remove particles in the game, the TNT is not effective.

Ronald McDad
    Participant

I’m not sure if this is late, but in MNB3 when i tried deploying i had only one squad member that was spazzing out with different colored rings (im pressuming its some sort of ability malfunnction) and it was stuck on a firing/loading animation as soon as i started up. There was also only one unit on my hotbar, which was weird. i refreshed my page and it fixed the problem but now im one day behind again. I captured a screnshot, which ill send through imgur now: https://imgur.com/IDYBijy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar