Battle Reports, Aerial Observation Pictures and Combat Films.

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 2 Screen Shots and Movies Battle Reports, Aerial Observation Pictures and Combat Films.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 70 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Lance 2 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author

Snarst
    Participant

New profile, an unexpected crate drop.

https://ibb.co/eHHuHp

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Snarst.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Snarst.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Lance. Reason: Displayed the immage and tag to #Ribbons

urbzz
    Keymaster

Congrats!! the chances for this to happen are literally crazy impossible.

Nicholas Andersen
    Participant

I played 200+ games and never got it.

Snarst
    Participant

The crate claimed that it had field manuals in it when I grabbed it. I guess pie gives everyone 5 experience. “You haven’t lived until you’ve eaten pie in the middle of an active battlefield.”

Lance

Here the 3rd play on a new profile. Kind of just let things happen without a real battle plan.
    Guess it was still a decent game since I could have been overrun a lot sooner.
    Was fighting the forest as much as the enemy. Eventually both won. :mrgreen:

Tyrud

First game in a long time, and only got about 30 or so waves in just playing passively and with no real strat in mind (and I call myself an urb vet XD)

Spread out my guys at the beginning, all of which had under 20 rifle except for one who had 31, across what was basically an empty field with 2 small trees and a ditch and just worked on upgrading their weapons over time (Garand and Carbine to those with okay rifle, smgs, bar and shotties for the others). Eventually called in an officer (need that concentrate fire option), engi and medic (following the first death). Other than an early German pioneer that managed to slip through, my men were doing pretty well for themselves for the first 25 or so waves, killing even those infiltrators and brandenburgs that showed up. Eventually, however, the weight of numbers and German grenades were the end of me.

Managed to score the maneuver ribbon, though considering I played on a work computer it’ll be a toss up whether my profile will still be there when I get back. Still, always fun to see how far one can get on a fresh profile.

Lance

For a new profile play (I am sure we have a topic just for that around here) that was a very good game.
    End around wave 30 is OK. Not even pro mnb2’ers usually get more then 50 waves.
    Nice AAR with “patrol report sheet” a’la Recon.

Lance

A cut down of a great long game early (4th try) in the profile.
    Lots of URB and Rewards to show. Have fun watching.

Lance

Despite early rough going that almost ended me at mere wave 30ish the game was rather good later on until the bunker suddenly blew.
    One Tiger Tank basically did me in. This is a cut of that game. Have fun watching.

Lance

Up next in the run for those real shiny ribbons.
    Somehow if the game can not beat me my own men will.

Lance

To continue my run I present this years Halloween episode.
    Good game with a mad Sarge giving his men more hell then the undead ever could.

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar