Skip to toolbar

Battle Reports, Aerial Observation Pictures and Combat Films.

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 2 Screen Shots and Movies Battle Reports, Aerial Observation Pictures and Combat Films.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Joker
    Participant

Failed attemt to reach 1k waves:

After some problems around wave 250 (lost a bottom bunker with my officer in it) I could slowly rebuild my setup. Could even get my baby-officer back to 100 exp. But when you think all works perfect, bad things happen… Right before the start of the video my bottom left bunker was blown to pieces (ofc with my officer in it). Was dead very fast afterwards, as second bottom bunker also got hit + 100 men deployed already. Should really take better care of my guys in the next run. J

Joker
    Participant

Failed attemt to reach 1k waves:

Started the game with close protection and found a rambo-like gunner in a crate wave 2. Decided that this game must be special then. Start was not really funny, as I needed to advance a couple of fields to get to a proper open field, not that much fun with 4 gunners and an officer.

After some problems around wave 250 (lost a bottom bunker with my officer in it) I could slowly rebuild my setup. Could even get my baby-officer back to 100 exp. This game again the bunker-build bug happened to me. I tried to replace my right middle bunker, paid the tp and it was built on left bottom. Was a very serious problem and almost killed my run, as my snipers and gunners there did no longer have free line of sight to many parts of the field they saw before.

But when you think all works perfect, bad things happen… Right before the start of the video (think around wave 860 or so, I needed some time to curse and asses the situation before I decided it is endgame now) my bottom left bunker was blown to pieces (ofc with my officer in it). Was dead very fast afterwards, as second bottom bunker also got hit + 100 men deployed already. Should really take better care of my guys in the next run. J

Currently my (borrowed heavily from many others!) strategy is only in tips and pieces around here, should make a (most likely rather long post) post with all summed up together. Will be a in-depth discussion of a lot of things, will post it in section strategies.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Joker.
    Joker
    Participant

Game makes fun of me, telling me every other round that you can only deploy 100 soldiers…I really will take better care of my guys now! I promise ;D

Joker
    Participant

Game makes fun of me, telling me every other round I can only deploy 100 soldiers. I promise, I will take better care of them next time 😉

Joker
    Participant

test

Joker
    Participant

Game is mocking me, telling me every other round that I can only deploy 100 soldiers per mission. I already promised! I will take better care of my guys xD (or the germans will take care of them hehe)

Banannagod
    Participant

I regret restarting...

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

@Bananagod there is no image. Use the DIRECT LINK if you want to show an image.

Lance

TIP: @banannagod You can NOT simply paste the file link from your computer image.
    You must upload your picture to an image hosting site like imgur and then copy paste the direct link here in a post.

Lance

Because urbzz asked to test his other games to see if they have problems running Flash and because I recorded a neat game of mnb2 that way I though of sharing this somewhat neat lil play.
    p.s. I wants me Flamethrower for MNB3 now more then ever!

Joker
    Participant

Damn Lance! Now I realllllly need some flamethrower for MnB3! That friendly fire problem… I may be the only one who throws grenades and rifle `nades after my own guys in MnB3 – just to remind them that they always need to be at their best 😉 I think current playstyle in MnB3 is already good, but damn, as I watched your MnB2 video, I remembered why it is the best unfair game ever! Not only are there enemies, your own green guys are as dangerous 😀

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

Was trying to go for the Gold Star Ribbon

Ended getting this instead

If you want to know I made till wave 115….5 waves short of 120.

Lance

Fire4qt – from Discord
    5 enemy planes spotted
    two arty incoming
    huh
    I shouldn’t spam frenchies

Please post such good input here so that it is conserved for all to see.~Lance

Mo-Tah
    Participant

🙁 No.., You should spam More Frenchies!! 🙂

Love the way it looks like they’re holding hands around the tree like their own little ‘Support-Group”.., “Is ok Pierre, is ok. :* :* Don’t be scared! We’re all here with you…”

Lance

It’s the French pre BBQ fest. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.