Battle Reports, Aerial Observation Pictures and Combat Films.

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 2 Screen Shots and Movies Battle Reports, Aerial Observation Pictures and Combat Films.

This topic contains 36 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Lance 1 day, 11 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Lance

Created this topic since there is no topic for regular game plays and since there are still plenty of MNB2 players out there willing to share anything they have.

Here a game started from a LT profile with just basic ribbons.
    Fired it up without any idea how I should play this but then went with the 4 grunts strat to see how far they can get without advancing.
    Field looked promising. Had a relative good start too.
    First URB happened while I was of feeding my cat. Without this recording I would not have know what the cause was. Interesting about that. It was the only time that enemy unit spawned during the whole game.
    Check out the Sherman. Makes “Fury” look like a blind chicken. Very interesting behavior in my view.
    Seams it has a min engagement range vs Infantry that I never seen like that before.
    Overall the way my boys died was pure URB. I never had it happen like that before.
    Unfair Events can truly be the most brutal part of MNB2.
    Enjoy!

Lance

This was fun. All Vehicle deploy.

Lt.Dan
    Participant

Whoa…how’d you get all of that by wave 63? You’d be a pretty big General to call that in Last Stand.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  Lt.Dan.

Arise
    Participant

Crate and Advance will make you rich! LT!

Lance

Ya, I am a 6 star general and that gives me 100 TP to work with in last stand. 😉
    Seriously I am not sure anymore how I did that.
    No advancing and not much crate grabbing. They usually severed as target practice for the Tanks.
    Sadly URB struck in the worst way and I did not get far. Only the top tank lasted a bit longer with a few new 50CALs.

Itay
    Participant

@lance

Very nice! The WASPE blitz is one of the most horrible ones in the game so really great job surviving that 🙂

by the way… How long it took you to get 6 star general? I would like to try a 100tp last stand myself 😛

Joker
    Participant

Did not post a video for some time, back with a new profile video. Start and middle of game are not in the video, but you can be sure that I was lucky as hell 😉 Waves 180-257 are in video.

https://youtu.be/dlVEsWxlv_4
    (online in 20-30 mins)

Have fun! Joker

Lance

This video is unavailable.
    ?????

Joker
    Participant

was still uploading, video is now available; reason I wrote it will be online in 20-30 mins 😉

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Joker.

Arise
    Participant

lol That Tank shoot is brutal, Boom! and all gunner become meat.

That is a covering draw back.

Joker
    Participant

Yeah, was not the finest move of my tank! Lost my engi ages ago, and was not able to bring one back in the bunker, normally a mine should take care of vehicles too close to my bunker, but all I could afford were some more frenchies, but still thrilled that the tank could extend the game that long. Crushed my personal best by 49 waves – with 70 waves without a sniper

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Joker.

Joker
    Participant

and this tank was already responsible for killing 2 at guns, 3 snipers and the rest of my bottom camnet – was the least he could do to play sniper, mama and papa for the rest of my gang 😉 …till he killed them also xD

Joker
    Participant

Just watched wave 200 and following, lol what a luck! should have died 10 times there – I only (maybe stupid, or not, but looks not that great as I watched it imo, rather stupid and wasted tp maybe) called in new frenchies to fill my bunker, watching these waves showed me how huge my luck was to survive.

Joker
    Participant

And, PLEASE post your thoughts what I should have done different, better, with better strategy! Thanks and congratulations are fine, but we only get better with review and hard critics!

I watched it, I feel like I could write 2 pages with bad play I saw in my play, but I personally think that feedback from other players is more valueable and will help my play!

Thanks all! J

Arise
    Participant

Ok, if going to say a suggestion, then here is first. I will suggest you to put the covering men 1 French and 1 Engineer to the Pillbox, as you should let the enemy fire keep pressure on the non gunner men, the explosive round will not hurt the pillbox but each round can kill the Bunker even it is rare like Flak Panzer.

Seconds The Gunner should put behind the Frenches, as I do see sometimes your gunner will be pin down if enemy come from the Left flank, then they will take your gunner as target, so your meat shield will lose it’s effect. In common situation, the gunner should not get shoot except German sniper, so they should always keep 200 HP behind of your Bunker, then you will not waste your TP when you keep them 200HP. Keep medic heal the FRF in the bunker, and constant replace the place when someone get hit.

Place some mine around the Bunker is another good way to prevent the enemy vehicle too close to the Bunker, same to counter the flank unit. As you use the Tank as anti armor weapon.

First view thinking. >o<

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar