Base Screen

Activity Forums Recon Suggestions Base Screen

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Arise 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Shane
    Participant

Not sure if this is to grandiose and deserves to be place in the crazy suggestion thread, but I decided to make my own anyways.
    Just like the title says there is another screen where you are overlooking your fire base that your office is at and this screen has multiple different actions you can choose. Like for instance the barrack where you can go to upgrade housing, clothes, or showers to give more options to increase morale for cost of Intel I suppose. Same with mess hall upgrade food to hot food rather than cold, or allow serving of alcoholic beverages. (these things can still be taken away by the higher ups and what not.) There could be a a firing range of some sort where men can train for 1 exp in return for -15 fatigue and a day or something. Here is my last idea though make a whole entire mission based around this mechanic where you are defending your fire base with all of your soldiers not just 4 whoever is there and can fight. This is more or less just an idea to add even more immersion to the game.

Tyrud

This idea has been kicked around a good amount, believe it or not. It’s very popular, and many of the guys who play recon agree with you that being able to manage not only your ranger chalks but also your firebase is not only very immersive, but also introduces a host of new gameplay mechanics that would be fun to mess around with. So no crazy suggestions here, but just keep in mind that something like that would require a good amount of work on Recon’s game engine/programming.

Keep up the awesome suggestions, nevertheless mate!

Arise
    Participant

As add any new system will cause some loading and require lots of work and debug, commonly we will make a balance way to doing this.

There could be a a firing range of some sort where men can train for 1 exp in return for -15 fatigue and a day or something —— This can be done by the officer memo!

Like for instance the barrack where you can go to upgrade housing, clothes, or showers to give more options to increase morale for cost of Intel I suppose. Same with mess hall upgrade food to hot food rather than cold, or allow serving of alcoholic beverages. ——— A medal way seems very suit as now we still have very less medal in Recon. So how about some medal like morale Boost to increase the cap morale of your soldiers, or give you 15% soldiers will gain 1 additional HP from day when heal. It seems become very easy to add in the game.

I will not against the new screen or just a book. ( As we already have two ) Just need to make sure we have enough crazy idea which can put the game better to make it worth.

Keep up with more awesome suggestion. >o<

Lt.Dan
    Participant

I like this!

Shane
    Participant

Would be cool to have like a hospital, that could also get upgraded and what not? Maybe even the helipad as I know many have mention like upgrades for helicopter. Maybe like another building called a transfer center or something where you can buy experienced troops for Intel from another unit? A memorial place to view all your MIA and KIA’s throughout your tour.

Arise
    Participant

A Memorial place to view all MIA and KIA, it sounds very interesting. I like this just not sure how this could add. XD

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar