Banner Idea's

Activity Forums Patton's Third Army (MNB3) Banner Idea's

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mo-Tah 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Mo-Tah
    Participant

. Welcome to where we all prepare for an Orgy of Disorder.
    Somewhere we can remind each other that Untutored Courage is Useless in the Face of Educated Bullets because Courage is only really Fear Holding on a Minute Longer. 🙂 Come, sit, join us at our fire and share your woes with brothers, we know it’s tough out there. We’ve found that it’s a mite easier when you Do Your Damnedest in an ostentatious manner.

Lance

A Lone Ranger posted an update in the group Group logo of Patton’s Third Army (MNB3)Patton’s Third Army (MNB3) 9 hours ago

I hope this thread will be used for posting submissions for the group intro so heres one to start with. “From North Africa to Sicily to Italy to France to Belgium to Germany to Austria and finally to Czechoslovakia Weve fought and liberated with blood, sweat, tears, some profanity, and courage. If you wish to be part of that then by all means join this group.

A Lone Ranger replied 3 days ago
    Heres my suggestion for the group intro; Welcome to “Pattons Own” 3rd Army maggot. You know all the advances into Europe your CO has been telling you about THIS group is making them.

I still do not have an idea of me own but since Mo was so insightful to create this topic here plenty of “YOU” out there can still submit a Banner Speech for this group.

Mo-Tah
    Participant

. ATTENTION: All Commanders

. Are you tired of being screwed over by those Damn Machine Gun Nests that appear out of no-where & turn a ranked-up soldier into a pile of Alpo-Dog-Food?
    . Sick of that screaming pantie-waist that runs away from the fight because “the mean ole German was Shooting at hiimmm.
    . Worn-Down from the incessant Recon reports of More fucking troops in “your A.O.?
    . 😀
    SO ARE WE!!! 🙁

..got any ideas?

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

“You want Fame, Fortune kid. Well here it is in all its glory.”

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

“You want to see interesting things, interesting places, and interesting people then why not join “Pattons Own” 3rd Army.”

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

“You`ve heard stories of “Pattons Own” 3rd Army. We all have. Some foolishness of it being lead by a stubborn, cursing general. Leading soldiers to their doom. The worlds best soldiers and officers invited to it. Invitation to this Army was a sign of…exclusiveness. Its creation was supposed to symbolize an road to a better more advanced army to all who entered it. “Except the Army was never completed. The interwar period froze it in time like a big lightbulb going off. One big ending of the future of the military. Its still possible to make it. But thinking of it isnt the hard part. Its making that army. So help us make that army by joining this group.” This might have been my best submition yet though its a bit wordy it might work. Nice job to all who get the reference.

Lance

Taken from an original line said by Patton himself in his most famous speech before the Normandy landing.
    All through your army career you men have bitched about what you call ‘this chicken-shit drilling.’
    That is all for a purpose—to ensure instant obedience to orders and to create constant alertness. This must be bred into every soldier.
    I don’t give a fuck for a man who is not always on his toes. But the drilling has made veterans of all you men.
    You are ready!
    A man has to be alert all the time if he expects to keep on breathing.
    If not, some German son-of-a-bitch will sneak up behind him and beat him to death with a sock full of shit.
    There are four hundred neatly marked graves in Sicily, all because one man went to sleep on the job—but they are German graves, because we caught the bastard asleep before his officer did.

To long?

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

Maybe just a bit too long. Then again its YOUR group and its up to you.

Lance

No, no. It’s OUR group.
    Nothing here is 100% mine because without any of you and your participation sole ownership claims defeat the community meaning.
    My reason to be here. My reason to create here. Me.

Topic >>> So there are over 30 members in this group now but only 3 participating ones for this topic.
    Groups have it a bit hard without some form of steady “group topic” input.
    Thank you for your opinion Lone Ranger and as I stated before I will make a poll for the banner speech once there are enough ideas here from enough members to justify such.

Lance

Since the site was (I hope it is over) wonky for a week a few of my entries are misplaced or gone.

Submission final is this Saturday CET noon.

Another idea;
    War is a bloody business, a killing business. The Nazis are the enemy.
    Wade into them, spill their blood or they will spill yours. Shoot them in the guts. Rip open their belly.
    When shells are hitting all around you and you wipe the dirt from your face and you realize that it’s not dirt, it’s the blood and gut of what was once your best friend, you’ll know what to do.

Lance

Darn I missed my own Poll deadline. O well now then…
    Submissions;
    1) Welcome to where we all prepare for an Orgy of Disorder.
    Somewhere we can remind each other that Untutored Courage is Useless in the Face of Educated Bullets because Courage is only really Fear Holding on a Minute Longer. 🙂 Come, sit, join us at our fire and share your woes with brothers, we know it’s tough out there. We’ve found that it’s a mite easier when you Do Your Damnedest in an ostentatious manner.

2) From North Africa to Sicily to Italy to France to Belgium to Germany to Austria and finally to Czechoslovakia.
    We have fought and liberated with blood, sweat, tears, some profanity, and courage. If you wish to be part of that then by all means join this group.

Next one by Mo-Tah is more of a strategy suggestion question so no go here.

3) “You want Fame, Fortune kid. Well here it is in all its glory.”

4) “You’ve heard stories of “Pattons Own” 3rd Army. We all have. Some foolishness of it being lead by a stubborn, cursing general. Leading soldiers to their doom. The worlds best soldiers and officers invited to it. Invitation to this Army was a sign of…exclusiveness. Its creation was supposed to symbolize an road to a better more advanced army to all who entered it. “Except the Army was never completed. The interwar period froze it in time like a big light bulb going off. One big ending of the future of the military. Its still possible to make it. But thinking of it isn’t the hard part. Its making that army. So help us make that army by joining this group.”

5) War is a bloody business, a killing business. The Nazis are the enemy.
    Wade into them, spill their blood or they will spill yours. Shoot them in the guts. Rip open their belly.
    When shells are hitting all around you and you wipe the dirt from your face and you realize that it’s not dirt, it’s the blood and gut of what was once your best friend, you’ll know what to do.

This link will send you to the poll. http://www.strawpoll.me/13639689
    Simply select the NUMBER that goes with the submissions in THIS post.
    Thank you for participating.
    p.s. If you can not vote or do not want to then anyone may simply write their answer here.

Mo-Tah
    Participant

😮

It wasn’t meant as a Suggestion. Kinda thought it was an interesting First Statement, but no biggie.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar